Chapter 9 - Casa dolce casa

"Its so good, we're heading home!" Calum stretched, and sighed as he smiled happily. "Yeah, a well deserved break will be awesome" Ashton, looking up for a brief moment from his phone. "We're only going to be there, for near a month" Michael shrugged. "Least we get to go home" Calum told him, as he dug out his phone from his back pocket.

The four boys sat in the airport, a private part away from everyone till their flight was ready to board.

"Madrid was beautiful though" Ashton commented as he looked up from his phone. "It was!" Calum chuckled. "I think I'll go to LA soon...maybe next week for another week or two" Luke then unburied his head from his phone, and frontwards snapback. "What for? Your going home for the first time in like...what? three, four months?" Calum told him. "I know dude, but...I can whatever" Luke chuckled. "Oh. Okay, fine" Calum widened his eyes a little, as he spoke sarcastically.

"He's still talking to that chick..." Michael chirped in. "Shut up, you dont know anything" Luke told him. "Um, I know what it looks like. Your still talking to her and its obvious, you met her months ago one time at a party" Michael rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and we got talking. We like each other" Luke told him. "Is that why she pisses fans off?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Shut up!" Luke snapped a little at him. "Oh im sorry, she's a nice person" Michael mocked.

"She is!" Luke narrowed his eyes. "Help?" Michael asked, as he looked at Calum and Ash but they shook their heads to stay out of it. "Please, okay. I thought she had a boyfriend?" Michael questioned. "Not anymore, and its nothing to do with you. Dick. Stay out of my business!" Luke warned him. "Or what? What you gonna do?" Michael looked right at him, as he sat up. "Its not that when we're in the fucking dirt because of you and your stupid decisions!" Michael told him.

"Guys..." Ashton sighed. "We're all the bad guys because of your fucking stupid ways! Uploading photos and she's still not took it down" Michael frowned. "She can post whatever she wants! pipe down!" Luke sat with his leg up onto his other knee. "Your going to tell the fans that?" Michael asked. "The fans don't need to know shit about my personal life! You neither, fuck off!" Luke spat out. "Oi, that's enough!" Ashton raised his voice a little.

Silence fell before a small chuckle escape Luke. "Your just jealous anyway. You not getting any attention from girls, or none even speaking to you right now" Luke looked over to Michael. Michael frowned, beginning to get angry. "Your the front man, everyone loves you Luke...its mandatory. Don't get too cocky" Michael told him. "You've not had any girl in your life for a while, I wonder why?" Luke spoke sarcastically, making Michael stand.

"Your an asshole" Michael pointed to him before walking away. "Yeah okay" Luke made a face. "Luke, dude!" Calum spoke to him quietly. "Stop!" He then whispered. "Whats he gonna do?" Luke mocked. "Enough...is enough" Ashton warned him quietly, with wide eyes and slightly gritted teeth. Luke rolled his eyes and continued to browse through his phone.

Michael stood over at the window, where people passed outside the airport. He looked around, before opening his leather jacket. Taking out his phone, he opened the case to wear it was also his wallet. Burying down deep into the last opening where he had no cards or anything, he pulled out a small white polaroid. Tori took the picture. She was standing, as Michael sat down smiling up at the camera. Tori making a grinning face. He sighed as he looked out the window again, shaking his head.

Luke knew he sensitive in the subject, he could be a right dickhead!

"Hey, you okay?" Calum disturbed him, and he turned hiding away the photo. "Yeah, im fine" Michael nodded. "He's tired and cranky, ignore him" Calum reassured Mikey. "Thanks dude..." Michael sighed, obviously not believing him. "He doesnt know what he's talking about" Calum nodded, as he chewed on gum. "Yeah thanks man" Michael thanked him. "Good, come on...time to go" Calum patted his shoulder before walking on.

Michael sighed as he looked back at the picture, and put back into his wallet. Sticking it back into his jacket he walked over to wear his bags were, and were the guys stood.