Chapter 55 - I wish you well.

11pm.

"Okay, we'll see you in a few okay?" Tori smiled, as she spoke to Michael down the phone.

Walking into her hotel room, she closed the door and hung up before turning around.

Ryan stood, packing.

She caught her breath.

"Ryan..." She spoke softly. He was folding a shirt, when he looked at her. "You have fun?" He asked quietly, with a small smile. "I thought...you were going?" She asked with sad eyes, putting the key to the room down.

"I am. The guys are picking me in like..half an hour. I sorted the room, you can check out...when you all leave" He nodded. "Your still leaving?" Tori asked him. He let out a quiet chuckle, before looking back at her.

"You...know that Tori." He sighed. Tori bit onto her lip, as she looked down at the floor.

"...Do you still love him?" Ryan asked, making her look at him. "What?" She asked. "You do, dont you?" Ryan nodded. "Thats why you cant love me" He sighed. "Ryan..." Tori shook her head. "No, it's fine. Honest, it is a bit of a kick in the teeth but...thats life" He nodded, zipping up his case.

"I said I didnt understand, but I do. Kinda..." Ryan nodded, putting his fallen hair from his forehead back into position. He folded his arms.

"You didnt bump into each other..." Ryan shook his head with a small smile. "What happened, Tori?" He asked sighing. Tori swallowed before taking a breath.

"I...Michael and I bumped into each other, back home. When I went to Ohio" She told him. "Heck, I nearly put him into hospital. I was arguing with my dad, and I decided to take a drive. I nearly knocked him over" Tori let out a quiet laugh for a second.

"I was so...cold with him. I told him, to leave me alone and never talk to me. Obviously that didnt happen. A few days later, he turned up at my house. We spilled a lot out..." She sighed, as she ran her finger along the sofa. "We...got talking again, and before I knew it was I was agreeing on traveling with him and the guys." She nodded.

"The girls, came with. Hanna also had some work stuff to do in LA so it was like..." "Win win" Ryan nodded. "A little" Tori sighed. "I feel awful Ryan. You may think, oh yeah it was easy to be with Michael again...it wasnt. It isnt" She admitted to him. Ryan nodded, and smiled. "But you've never stopped loving him. Lets be honest" Ryan told him.

Shit, he was right.

"I knew when you left Chicago...and the reason why I was still holding on a little and came out here was...a little part of me was still hoping you'd smile. Run, and hug me when you saw me. Tell me how much you've missed me." Ryan nodded.

"...You havent been in this for months. Now, I get it" Ryan nodded. "Dont feel bad. Tori...I dont want you to be in a relationship with someone...me if your not happy" He told her, nodding. "Im so sorry..." Tori sniffed, as tears came to her eyes. "Dont be" He closed his own eyes, before smiling.

"Seriously...if anything happens between you two. He better...better! not hurt you. Coz I will...hunt him down, and he will be sorry" He grinned a little, making Tori laugh. Ryan walked over to her, and hugged her. Kissing the top of her head, he sighed.

"You deserve so much Tori...I hope you all the best babe. Take care..." He nodded, before picking up his case. "It was nice meeting...the girls." He nodded. Tori sniffed, as she nodded too. Ryan sighed, before walking over to the door.

"Ryan" Tori turned and stared at him. He turned back and looked at her. "Be safe. Take care...your band is awesome" She smiled, tears blurring her vision a little. Ryan chuckled as he nodded. "I'll save you a ticket for our first show" He told her. "...I love ya Tori..." He winked before opening the door, and turning back to look at her.

"I'm hung up on ya" He then smiled before walking out and closing the door.

Tori sat down on the sofa, and took a breath. It felt like a weight, was lifted from her chest. She wiped the tears away from under her eyes as she took a shallow breath and looked around the room. Swallowing, she looked at her phone.

Calling Spencer, she waited till she picked up.

' Hey, you okay? ' Spencer asked.

' Can you and Hanna come down? ' Tori asked.

' Yeah, whats wrong? ' Spencer asked, suddenly worried.

' Just come down, okay? ' Tori nodded.

' We'll be right there! ' Spencer told her before hanging up .

-

1am.

"So he just walked out?" Hanna asked, as she, Spencer and Tori sat on the sofa in Tori's hotel room.

"Yeah, it was so...mutual. He told me, he knew I wasnt in the relationship...he had to end his half" Tori nodded.

"Wow..." Hanna nodded. "I love that guy, but...not in the ways he wanted me too" Tori nodded, as she looked at her friends. "No, course not" Spencer smiled. "...A lot of people ask me...why I still have feelings for Michael. Or even why I did in the first place..." Tori sighed.

"...Well, you see a whole different side to someone...than what others see. No one can truly understand that" Tori told them. Spencer nodded, agreeing. "Like, I love Toby Spence...but in a best friend way" She told her. "Yeah..." Spencer blushed. "But you love him, in another way" Tori smiled.

She turned to Hanna.

"You love Caleb...in a different way, than me. He's basically my half cousin" Tori giggled, and a smile appeared on Hanna's face. "Yeah..." She spoke quietly. "Well, sometimes two people need to fall apart, to fall back together again" Spencer spoke up.

"Yeah, but not by cheating on someone Spence..." Hanna looked at her. "No..I know...but the two of them still love each other and I bet...if Tori was too go out and sleep with five guys, and punch Michael in the face five times...he'd still love her" Spencer told them. The girls laughed.

"What a scenario" Hanna giggled. "Yeah, I've punched him more than five times..." Tori then told them, making them all laugh. "I told you, everyone is different!" Tori giggled. "Thats bad" Hanna told her. "Yeah I know...he just wraps his arms around me tight...till I calm down. He knows me..." Tori sighed.

"Just as much, as you know him..." Hanna smiled, sweetly. "And that, is love" Spencer nodded. "Hm, if your his passion, it will show...and I think he's shown a lot over the past few weeks in front of Spence and I to realize...he still loves you" Hanna smiled.

"And I dont want to fuck up again but...whats going to happen now?" Spencer asked Tori. "We cant just say, oh yeah we'll date! because its not that simple" Tori nodded. "How so?" Hanna asked. "Im not going to be on the road forever in his career. I'll have to go to New York, Chicago, or even back to Ohio." Tori nodded.

"He cant just jump into a relationship..." "...as much as he'd love too..." Hanna butted in, making the girls smile. "....with the media. " Tori then continued.

"Well, he's going to love that he's got your attention all to him again, so...I think its best to talk to him. Tonight" Spencer nodded. "Y'think?" Tori asked.

The girls nodded.