Chapter 8 - Partying is a job.

8pm

"This club is so cool" Hanna held up a shot glass with drink in it, before gulping it back. Spencer smiled at her and shook her head laughing slightly, as she sipped on her own tall glass. "Its more of a bar." She told her. "Perhaps calming down also" Tori patted Hanna's shoulder, before lifting her own glass and taking some. "No, I'm here with my girls, I want to have a good time." Hanna took her new glass, and sipped on the straw.

"She's right Tori, we should have fun" Spencer smiled. "I want to have fun, but I would like to remember it tomorrow!" Tori laughed. "When you cant remember it, it means you had a fun time" Hanna told them. "No, it means you got wasted, and haven't got a clue of what happened." Tori narrowed her eyes, holding in a laugh. "Okay, get a table and I'll get more drinks" Tori offered as she looked at the nearly empty glasses. "Ooh lovely, thanks!" Hanna smiled and sat her glass down.

The two girls got up, and walked up three stairs to the higher height floor, as Tori sat at the bar. Watching as the bartender came walking down again, she smiled. "Hi, could I have...another vodka and coke, a mojito and another long island iced tea please?" Tori asked. "Sure! tray?" The guys asked, and Tori nodded. Taking out her wallet, she decided to pay. Grabbing out a note, she stuck her wallet away and looked up and down the bar.

Someone caught her eye, unintentionally and she stared down. It was a guy, he had whiteish hair with brown streaks in it and he had a fedora on. He was talking with another two guys, and they looked like they were having an okay time. Sipping on beers, the three of them didnt look like the typical guy. The one who caught Tori's eye has tattoos on his eyes, and up his neck. He had a black hoodie on. The other two guys were dressed in all black, with long hair and some tattoos.

Tori watched as the guy, laughed and turned his head straight ahead and looked into the bar as he sipped on some beer. Turning, Tori looked at the bartender making up her order, and she sighed before turning back. Looking back down the bar, the guy looked from ahead to in Tori's direction where he locked eyes with her. Tori swallowed a little, before turning away. Biting on her lip, she sighed and clasped her hands.

Looking discreetly back down again, the guy had turned back to his friends but turning back to Tori. Oh shit, she must seem like a right creep. Unlocking her legs from the bar stool , she got ready to stand for when her drinks were ready. The bartender came back with a tray and the vodka and coke on it, before he smiled at Tori and headed back to where he made up the other two. Looking around, and at the stairs where Spencer and Hanna disappeared up she got a feeling she would fall with the heels Hanna made her wear!

How the heck was she supposed to walk, and up those stairs in those heels!? She had to grip onto the girls walking into the bar. Turning her head slightly he noticed someone coming closer to her, at the side of her eye. "Hey! Could I have three beers again please?" The voice, sounded kinda nasily and he raised his arm up. The bartender nodded at him and smiled as he came back over with another drink and put it onto Tori's tray.

Tori turned and saw it was the guy who caught her eye. Looking at him, she got a funny feeling in her stomach. Clearing her throat, she smiled as he smiled back at her. "Hi" He spoke, and Tori looked back at him. "Hey" She nodded. "Im assuming your not drinking alone with three drinks" He chuckled a little. Tori smiled and shook her head. "No, i have two girl friends somewhere" She told him. "Oh okay, I have two...boy friends" He made a slight face making the both of them laugh a little.

"There you go!" The bartender put the last drink onto the tray and Tori handed him money. "Keep the change" She told him. "Aw thanks!" He grinned, before pulling up three beers from underneath the bar and cracking them open. "Im Tyler" He smiled holding out his hand. "Im Tori" Tori shook his hand and smiled back. "Nice to meet you..." Tyler nodded. "You too" Tori released her grip and took her hand back. "Um, if you'd like my friends could join you and your friends." He suggested.

"Uhm..." Tori looked towards the stairs. What to do? He was cute, but he was a stranger. Should she lie? Tell him to join her? "Sure" Tori found herself speaking aloud, as she realised what she said. "Awesome!" Tyler smiled, his teeth showing. Tori couldnt help but smile back. "Hey guys, this is Tori...she said we could join her and her friends" Tyler shouted down to the two other guys. Both of them stood, and was like three more feet taller than Tori, and that was with heels!

"I think...I should take this" Tyler offered, as he put his beers on the tray took it from the bar. "Oh uh...." Tori blushed. "I dont usually wear these kinda shoes" She quickly admitted. "I love my converse" She nodded, a little frantically. "Converse are everything" He chuckled. "Guys, this is Tori...Tori this is Jordan and Oli" Tyler introduced them. "Hi." "Hey!" The two guys smiled sweetly at her. "Hi there" Tori nodded, and waved a little. "My friends, are up here somewhere, Spencer and Hanna" Tori told them as they headed to the stairs.

Quickly spotting the girls Tori walked over to them. "Hey guys, I met some people" She widened her eyes, before turning to the three guys. "Oh hi!" Hanna grinned at them. "This is Spencer and Hanna" She pointed to the girls. "This is Tyler...Jordan and Oli" Tori introduced them all. "Hello!" They all smiled and greeted each other before sitting down on the sofas. Tyler sitting down beside Tori, making her blush more.

-

1:45am

"Did I tell you guys...how much I missed you?! I really missed your faces!" Spencer giggled, a lot as she stared at both Hanna then Tori making them laugh along with the boys. "You've told us, yes! Spencer" Hanna told her. "Oh! Beautiful people...beautiful faces!" Spencer waved a little. The plan changed, Hanna and Tori felt fine but Spencer got more drunk than planned. The guys were fine, except Oli was drunk and Jordan was a little tipsy.

"I think we should uh, get this one home" Hanna laughed as she put down her glass onto the table. "Yeah, but this was fun. Thank you...Tyler. Of course Jordan and Oli!" Tori grinned at the boys. "Anytime!" Oli bellowed out before laughing. "Dude! quiet" Jordan laughed with him. Tori turned to Tyler and he laughed with her. "Yeah, Im glad...I came over. You seem pretty cool" He told her, quite shyly.

"Come on you!" Hanna pulled Spencer up. "Yeah, you too" Tori nodded, and smiled back at Tyler. "We need to get a cab!" Jordan told Tyler as he pointed to him. "Yeah okay dude!" Tyler laughed as he stood up with Tori. Jordan helped Oli up, with cocktail sticks in his mouth and Spencer had multiply umbrellas in her hair from the drinks. The six of them headed outside, and tried to flag cabs down.

"Whoo!" Hanna gripped onto Spencer more. "What?!" Tori turned and held her up. "Just uh...felt that coming with the air. Little light headed" Hanna laughed a little with Tori. "Taxxxiii!" Oli yelled. "Oh. My gosh!" Tori turned. "Dont worry about him..." Tyler laughed. "He's not had a night out in ages, and he must've had fun...he only ends up this drunk if he did" Tyler told her. "I think we all had fun, it was a laugh" Tori nodded.

"Yeah...um, I'd like to talk to you again..." He told her. "Could I maybe get your number?" He asked her.  Oh shit, yeah sure! Got a boyfriend, but love too.

"I um...we could, sure!" Tori blurted out. "Oh great!" Tyler grinned at her. He felt around his back pocket before grabbing out a pen. "Perks of being a songwriter" He chuckled, making Tori laugh. "This is my...number" He wrote onto Tori's hand, before handing her the pen. Tori tried to remember her number clearly as she got to the last few digits the boys pulled him back. "Taxi's here!" Oli laughed into his ear. "It was lovely...talking with you ladies!" Oli saluted them, making Spencer laugh. "You tooo!" Spencer waved.

"See you again soon...maybe" Jordan waved at them as they stuffed Tyler into the cab, and barging their way in afterwards. Tori stood holding a pen, and had no idea what really happened. "Oooh our turn!" Spencer waved at a taxi which stopped at the side walk for them. "Come on, Tor...time to go" Hanna smiled. "Yeah...sure" Tori smiled, putting the pen into her purse and walking to the cab, and getting in.

"See tonight was fun! Here's me thinking you needed persuading" Hanna nudged Tori. "No, it was good" Tori nodded, before laughing at Spencer. She was a happy drunk, a giggly drunk. "Yeah, usually you wouldnt go out, you'd be at home doing whatever! Im glad, and those were nice guys!" Hanna commented. "Yeah, they were...." Tori nodded.