Chapter 7 - Lessons in heels.

One week later.

"Ahhhh!" Three girls screamed as they all hugged each other. "Oh my gosh!" Tori beamed out as she stared at her two best friends. Hanna grinned back at her, a beautiful glow on her face with longer hair and flushed pink cheeks, and Spencer with her newly cut bangs also and longer hair.

"Yes! California baby!" Hanna cheered. "Oh shush, you've just landed here" Spencer laughed putting her hands over Hanna's face. "I know California is beautiful! Ive been here once before" She told the girls. "You were in LA, Han...not San Francisco..." Spencer took her hands from her face, and nudged her. "San Francisco is beautiful, honestly" Tori smiled, nodding.

"Hm, speaking of traveling...hows the dress making and selling?" Spencer asked Hanna, turning and folding her arms. "Amazing! However, I need to leave here early...next week. I have a phone interview then flying out to Paris..." Hanna's smile vanished before nodding. "Its okay, I actually need to go back to London before the next of next week..." Spencer made a face to Tori.

"I'm heading to LA anyway" Tori grinned. "Oh perfect!" Hannah laughed. "Yeah, I'm there for a week..then flying to Washington." Tori told the girls. "Oooh fancy" Spencer nudged her hips to her. "Yeah, I'm going from there to New York, then to Ohio actually...before heading back to Chicago." Tori told the girls. "Why do you need to go to Ohio? Whats special about there?" Hanna asked folding her arms.

"I'm uh having a break. My editor said I could have one and when I said I would like to visit home...she said I could put Ohio on the list. So, I'll be in Ohio for like...a month for something. A break, before going back to Chicago to hand in my article and then...we'll see what happens" Tori took a breath. "So, you wont be back in Chicago till like...summer?" Spencer asked. "Possibly yes" Tori nodded.

"Three months?!" Hanna asked. "It'll be going into July...maybe!" Tori told the girls. "I'm happy for you Tor" Spencer smiled warmly. "Aww, me too!" Hanna laughed. "Awwwh!" Spencer opened out her arms and grabbed them in for another big hug. "Awwh!" The girls hugged and laughed. "Now. Coffee?!" Hanna suggested. "Ooh yes!" Spencer nodded, and Tori agreed.

-

"This apartment is beautiful!" Hanna walked around before joining the girls in the lounge. "First of all, hotel, second of all..." Tori began. "But its like an apartment! Ive seen some lovely hotels in my time now, but this is stunning!" Hanna sat down opposite Tori and Spencer. "It is a suite" Spencer laughed a little. "Suite or not, its beautiful. A lot of girls would love these type of hotels" Hanna nodded. "Why...?" Tori asked.

"Don't know. To stay in for whatever, this is a ten!" Hanna smiled widely. "Well thanks" Tori laughed, as she turned to Spencer. "You get to stay in suite hotels like this, just to write articles? Must be making it big" Hanna smiled at Tori. "Lets not get carried away" Tori nervously laughed a little. "Why not? Its amazing, what your doing right now" Spencer reassured her. "I know, but come on. I've just started..." Tori laughed.

"Well, you'll make it. Your name will be on all the magazines, books, and New York times!" Hanna giggled, making the girls laugh. "Says you, in Paris helping to design dresses, fashion!" Spencer pointed over to Hanna. "Its really amazing" Hanna smiled. "How bout you Spence? How's the political view on the world?" Tori turned to Spencer. "Getting there. All I can say" She smiled, holding a hand up.

"Hard to believe we're not at school anymore. We're out traveling and working" Hanna sighed. "Its going great so far though, right?" Spencer asked. "Oh yeah, course!" Tori nodded and Hanna agreed. "Ooh speaking of dresses!" Hanna grinned and stood up. Walking to one of the rooms, Tori turned to Spencer. "Here we go" She told her, smiling and folding her arms as she slumped down a little in the sofa.

Spencer giggled a little before they turned to see Hanna return with large bag. "Now, I know this isnt exactly on the rota for just now...but check them out!" Hanna beamed a little. "One for Spencer..." Hanna took a dress from the bag. It was a just above the knee dress, which flowed. It was a nice cream colour and had a diamante type thick belt around the waist. "Oh its beautiful Hanna!" Spencer gasped and sat up.

"I'm glad you like it. Its for you, to keep!" Hanna handed her the dress. "Awh, thank you!" Spencer smiled. "And one for Tori!" Hanna took another dress from the bag. This one was also just above the knee, kinda tighter and black. It had one sleeve which came half way down the arm, and the other side was strapless and sleeveless. It had spiked type fabric on the arms and down one side of the dress.

"Hanna, its beautiful" Tori smiled and sat up. "Its your to keep too!" Hanna giggled handing it to Tori. "Thank you so much" Tori smiled warmly at her. "Yeah well...those dresses are previews to the ones...I'm helping design!" She told the girls. "What?" Spencer squealed a little. "Oh my gosh!" Tori laughed. "Yeah, that's why I'm back and forth from Paris...those are my designs. I was wondering what kind of ones i could do....and myself was boring so i thought of you both! Both different yet beautiful!" Hanna grinned.

"Awh Han!" Spencer smiled. "Yeah course, the slut, prep and goth" Tori joked making the girls laugh. "Oh, speak for yourself...bitch!" Hanna laughed, and joked. "No, in all seriousness...we're really happy for you Hanna" Tori nodded with Spencer. "Well, you can wear them when we go out later!" Hanna grinned. "Mmmm!" Tori whined. "Fine" She sighed smiling, looking at the dress. Hanna looked at Spencer a little oddly. "Um..I don't care what you say, we're going....?" Hanna laughed a little.

"What?" Tori laughed. "Your not fighting our decision?" Hanna asked. "What happened to our Tori?" Spencer joked laughing. "I've not seen you two in nearly 6 months...as much as i would rather stay here and gossip with pizza, i'll go out!" Tori nodded. "Wow! Look at you!" Hanna mocked slightly. "Well that's that sorted" Spencer sighed. "Yeah, and look...I also got you shoes!" Hanna pulled a pair of nice white wedges from the bag and handed them to Spencer. "Lovely!" Spencer commented as she took them.

"Tori!" Hanna pulled a pair of black heels. "Hahahaha!" Tori laughed a little, before looking at Hanna serious. "You're kidding right?! I cant walk in those!" Tori told her. "I think you've spent too much time in Paris, Han" Spencer laughed. "Those are twice the size of the eiffel tower!" Tori gasped back a little. "Oh come on. They are black, got spikes and kinda of suede" Hanna handed them over. "Hanna, I'd break my neck in these! I wear converse all the time" She told her, seriously. "Nah, you'll rock em" Spencer sorta mocked as she sipped her coffee.

"Yeah, rock then fall and roll..." Tori told them, making them giggle. "I missed your cheesy jokes" Hanna giggled "I cant wear these!" Tori protested. "Oh shush! You will, and you'll pull them off." Hanna grabbed Tori's hand, making her stand. "Come on, put them on and walk with me!" Hanna told her. "Oh look, teaching you how to walk in heels with The Hanna Doran" Spencer mocked, as she held in her laugh.

"Oh yeah, you sit back and laugh!" Tori narrowed her eyes to Spencer. "Come on!" Hanna pulled Tori's arm. "Okay, hang on! Take my frickin' arm out too why don't you?!" Tori sighed as she followed Hanna into the room.