Chapter 57 - A rock stars girlfriend.

Phoenix.

Midnight.

"You girls could've went out with the guys tonight. It was a cool show" Tori smiled, as she sat on a hotel sofa. "Hm, I couldnt be bothered actually." Hanna admitted. "Seriously, Hanna isnt in the party mood" Spencer mocked, as she smiled and held a glass of red wine.

"Hm, says you whos drinking..." Hanna rolled her eyes with a smile. "Its one glass!" Spencer giggled, as she pulled her legs up onto the sofa to join the rest of her.

"Okay! So, after the talk....whats happening with you and hair coloured rocker?" Hanna asked, serious but also in a mocking tone. "Nothing. I told you." Tori smiled. "Your not even considering being a couple again?" Spencer asked. "Oh yeah, um see those cameras out there? I'll blend right in!" Tori scoffed.

Spencer and Hanna smiled at each other.

"No! Im not flaunting it! Have you met me?" Tori asked the girls. "Yeah...your a bad ass punk?" Spencer giggled. "So funny, my sides are hurting. Yeah I can be, but I'm not walking into the middle of a circle where hate can brew. Rumours, camera, and pervy camera men." Tori rolled her eyes.

"Your thinking about it too much Tori" Hanna shook her head. "No I am not. If anything, I'm under thinking it. Besides...who said we werent good at keeping secrets?" Tori smirked, as she bit her lip. "Ooho, look at her!" Hanna squealed a little.

"Shhh!" Spencer laughed as she threw a small candy towards her from the delicacy tray on the table. Tori laughed as she threw her head back into the back of the sofa. "So you are together?!" Hanna asked. "I dont know, I wouldnt say that" Tori shook her head. "So your...ex's/friends with benefits?" Spencer asked.

"Ew no, I'm no ones fuck buddy!" Tori threw a cushion as she laughed. "Oi! Glass here" Spencer laughed, as it hit off her leg. "You werent complaining in high school" Hanna joked. "Oh bitch!" Tori laughed. "What, she was and probably is the only one of us getting any action" Hanna laughed. "Excuse me, you and Caleb were like dogs in heat most of the time" Spencer told her.

"Yeah, and remember that time Spencer came to school like a horny rabbit?" Tori giggled. "Oh my god!" Hanna laughed as she remembered. "Shut up!" Spencer covered her face. "Oh that was like her a few nights ago! She was on the phone with Toby, and they were giggling. She came off that phone, and practically had to chain her knees closed" Hanna laughed.

"Hanna!" Spencer gasped. "Oh my gosh!" Tori went into a fit of giggles. "In a way that sweet though..." Tori sighed, as she tried to calm down. "How so?" Hanna asked. "Well thats what? Going on four years...next July?" Tori smiled at Spencer. "Oh yeah, it is." Spencer smiled as her cheeks flushed pink.
"Thats really sweet" Hanna admitted.

Tori and Spencer looked at Hanna, as she looked around the hotel for a moment. "How many years would...?" Spencer began. "Going on five." Hanna then nodded, before Spencer could finished her question. "...He's probably celebrating another anniversary right now" Hanna pouted a little, as she sighed. Tori half smiled. "I doubt that" Tori then told her.

"Yeah well...I wouldnt know" Hanna stood up, and headed towards the mini bar.

Just then a knock sounded at the door. The girls turned and frowned a little. Another knock and a few laughs sounded at the other side of the door.

"Is that?" Spencer put down her glass. Tori stood up, as she walked over to the door and opened it. She gasped with fright for a moment, as Calum fell in the door and against her but got to his feet. "I told you, to not lean against the door idiot" Michael chuckled. Alcohol, filled Tori's nostrils.

"Um guys?" Tori asked, as the four of them poured themselves into the girls hotel room. "Whats going on?" Spencer smiled. "Ahh, finally a seat!" Ashton giggled, as he sat on the back of the sofa before he slid back and fell onto it. "Are you...all drunk?!" Tori asked.