Chapter 4 - Pizza and chill.

' Therefore, it being one of the most popular places in San Francisco. Its beautiful scene and nature has many people coming back, time and time again. Including me. '

Sighing, Tori took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. Pressing the unlock button on her phone, the time flashed up.

23:56pm.

Wow, she had been working since two that afternoon. So far, she'd gotten the park and three other places. She was going to try and keep a minimal of five. That would be easy enough to do, and she could write a lot. Writing her last paragraph she took a breath, as she quickly re read her work. Her hand ached slightly, and he eyes were starting to droop down from tiredness. Her legs were sore from walking all day, and her stomach growled quietly, making her turn to the one slice missing pizza she'd ordered.

She'd gotten so into her work, she'd forgotten about the pizza. Leaning over the table, she grabbed a slice. It was still warm, so she took a bite before chewing down, and sliding off the sofa onto the floor. Examining her writing, she was happy with what she'd wrote so far. One more place to visit and that was the golden gate bridge! Then San Francisco was done! She had all the free time now, but she knew it was going to be kind of lonely...since she didn't have anyone with her.

Finishing the slice of pizza, she turned to her laptop. Clicking onto YouTube she put on some music, on a low volume and listened as she ate the rest of her pizza. This was her life now. Sitting in a hotel room alone, eating pizza and listening to music. Eating nearly cold pizza, and alone...wow, she was doing great! In all honesty she was thankful she even got the position to do what she was doing. It would be fun to share it with someone though.

Even if Ryan was there, he'd be writing or sometime with music. Not really paying attention to Tori or her work. Once he got into his music, or writing there was no getting him out of it. Looking down at the half eaten pepperoni pizza, she thought back to something. Something that hasn't crossed her mind in a while.

Typing one name into the search bar, thousands...even millions of results came up.

Michael Clifford.

After watching a few short videos of edits of him made by people, she found one which was uploaded by the bands YouTube.

5 Seconds of Summer - How Did We End Up Here? (Michael Clifford)

The video started and Michael's face appeared on the screen looking more...grown up. It had been a year and a half since she'd seen his face properly and this was it. He looked a little different. He'd grown up into a man...and still going.

"This is my impression of last years Michael." He spoke with a smile. Before a picture of him the year before with green hair showed up on the screen. That was the Michael she knew. Continuing to watch the video she found herself smiling at certain moments. He was still the happy go lucky, and sometimes hyper guy she knew.

"....I don't know if they believe me when I said...I promise we can do something with this band. I was like, I pinky promise you guys if you let me leave everything...I will do something with this."

Michael spoke, and Tori listened as his voice escaped her small speakers on her laptop. Even the guys were praising him up about the band, and Tori found herself smiling. Of what? Of who? She knew, but didnt want to admit it. Sometimes she missed talking with him, being around him. He had such good energy, and mostly was always happy. Could be an ass and cocky, but mostly happy. Sighing, Tori slid back her laptop and stared at the pizza box.

Her eyes started to tear up a little. She'd be mad to even feel sorry for him, after what he's done. After what she gave him, and how he treated it. Like it, and her was nothing.

*Flashback*

"Will you stop touching my face?" Michael chuckled as he moved his head to look down at Tori, who was curled up to the side of him. Prodding her finger softly, around the burnt bit of his eye. "I cant help it...somehow I feel responsible." Tori sighed. "How could...seriously?! Tori, you were nowhere near it. You didn't do it!" Michael told her. "Still..." Tori pouted slightly as she moved her hand, and sat it flat and relaxed onto Mikey's chest.

"I know you feel like doing it sometimes but...don't worry" Michael joked, and laughed a little. "Oh haha...true but not that funny." Tori sighed. "Oh thanks! Thought you were joking...I was!" Michael scoffed. "Just a little...?" Tori held her finger and thumb close together. "Oh fine, now i know where i stand" He sighed and turned his face.

"I was joking, you idiot" Tori slapped his chest softly. "I may want to slap you, sometimes..but I'd never burn you. That's messed up" Tori laughed quietly. "Why did you come to the hospital with me?" Michael turned back and asked her. "I practically took you" Tori corrected him and watched as Michael nodded. "Because...no one else was going too..and you needed help" Tori shrugged. "And...?" Michael egged on.

"...and? That's it" She told him. "Come on Tori...there's more." He narrowed his eyes at her, smiling slightly. "No..." Tori shook her head. "Tori-Leigh" Michael demanded, raising his hand. "You wouldn't...dare" She warned him. "Try me." He narrowed his eyes. Michael then dropped his hand onto Tori side, and began to tickle her. "No, stop! Stop! Michael" Tori laughed moving around.

"Stop it! I don't...like it!" She called out. "Okay, fine! I wanted to be with you!" Tori shouted, making him stop. "How'd you mean?" He asked, smiling. "I wanted...to make sure you were okay. I shit myself when you got burnt, and I...I seriously hoped you were okay" Tori admitted to him sighing. Michael nodded and smiled. "Thank you" He chuckled. "Don't thank me" Tori nudged him slightly. "Come here" Michael chuckled, as he leaned in and kissed Tori softly.

*End of flashback*

Tori took a sharp breath as her phone rang. Grabbing her phone, she answered and sat up.

'Hello?'

'Hey babe, Its me' Ryan told her.

'Oh hey. How...are you?' Tori asked sitting up, back onto the sofa.

'Fine...how is everything?'

'Well...it went very well...'

Tori sat back and began telling him about the day.