Chapter 18 - Do you plan to fall in love?

Tori and Michael sat talking. It had been nearly three hours since he arrived at her doorstep, they sat and talked about College, bands, touring and now their future careers. It was going okay, and seemed fine but there was still a slight awkwardness with them. Tori hadn't forgave him, and she wasn't planning on anytime soon.

"We should go out for a drink sometime..." Michael fidgeted a little, before sitting more comfortably. "Ha...uh..." Tori began, before Michael smiled and rolled his eyes. "I mean all of us, the guys, possibly your friends...if they don't despise me." He nodded. "How did you...oh yeah, yesterday" Tori remembered he saw them with her at the food court. "I don't know...I wasn't exactly friendly with your guys. Used to argue with you and Calum, didn't talk to Luke much..." "...You kissed Ashton..." Michael added on and Tori glared at him.

"Yeah, pile it on!" Tori sighed, shaking her head. "I'm joking! It was ages ago." He chuckled as he scratched the side of his nose. "I'll think about it..." Tori smiled, and made Michael nod with a wide smile. "I see your still dying your...locks?" Tori mocked slightly. "Yeah..." Michael shrugged. "Just keep going" He told her. "Its beginning to soften your brain...I heard about your accident, when you fell off the stage in London?" Tori told him.

Michael laughed a little, as he nodded. "Yeah...just me being...me" He shrugged. "One minute I was on the stage, and the next I was like Woo! Off" He moved his hand, making a falling movement and making Tori laugh. "Oh wow...only you" Tori sniggered slightly. "Yeah, there's something about London...nearly broke my ankle, neck..." He looked at her. "Just be careful" Tori told him smiling. "What? I thought you'd like to see my with a broken neck..." He turned to her. "No...don't...be stupid" She sighed, shaking her head.

"I bet all your girlfriends, jumped down to save you" Tori smirked a little. "Oh yeah, they did. They didn't take me to hospital though..." He looked at her. "...I'm sure a smooch from them made you better" Tori nodded. "Yeah, your so funny Tori-Leigh" Michael sighed. "Hmm" Tori looked around her living room. "Speaking of which...you got any guys..." Michael trailed on. "...taking me to the hospital?" Tori asked sarcastically making him chuckle.

"Any on the scene?" Michael then blurted out. "Uh...not entirely." Tori looked away from him. "Entirely? As in...fwb?" Michael smirked. "As in complicated!" Tori looked at him with a straight face. "So you were with someone or trying to get someone...as in..." Michael went on. "As in, none of your business really." Tori mocked, as she nodded. "Surprised..." Michael turned away. "How?" Tori narrowed her eyes. "Coz your...your..." Michael swayed his other leg up on his knee.

"I'm what?" Tori asked. "...Bangable." Michael smirked. "Oh, you asshole!" Tori slapped his arm, but laughed with him. "No! Your, you" Michael sighed. "As in...?" Tori smiled, then her smile dropped when he looked at her. "In fact...don't...don't tell me" She waved her hand, as she sat up and more into her end of the sofa away from him. "Tori we need to at least get past his....I.." "Mikey, its fine. Just dont, okay" She sighed, as she turned her face away.

"Anyway..." Tori turned, to stand as her phone rang. Turning, she saw Michael already leaning over to the table to see who it was. "Oh, sorry...nosey much?!" Tori smiled a little. "Who's Ryan?" Michael asked, sinking back into the sofa then raised his face to look at hers. "Umm..." Tori began. "Is he the complication?" Michael asked, with a smile but Tori knew he was faking it. "No. He's...I'm..." Tori tried to figure a way around this. For some reason, she felt a little guilty.

Her phone beeped, and he chuckled dropping his head. "He left you a voicemail" He told her. "Mmhmm, he's a friend" Tori lied. "Yeah..." Michael nodded as his phone chimed. Taking it from his pocket, he sighed before standing. "Well uh, I need to go. Band stuff...but think about the drink" He smiled at her. "Okay..sure, sure" Tori stood up. Walking to her front door, she opened it and looked out into the street before turning back to Michael.

"I'll uh, see you. Maybe...and sorry for barging in" Michael nodded. "I'm deeply sorry for a lot of things." He looked away, then at her. Biting her lip, Tori looked at her feet and nodded. "I'll think about that drink" Tori told him. Nodding Michael walked out her front door. "Ask your boy friend" He smiled, a little sarcastically. "He's not..." Tori began then stopped and folded her arms sighing.

"Y'know...I don't blame you. You cant really help who you fall in love with...I never thought it'd happen to me" He shrugged before nodding, and walking down her path to the front gate. Tori watched as he walked down her street, and then out of sight. Her eyes stung, as she thought about the words he said. "Shit.." Tori sighed, and closed her front door before rubbing her head a little. "Shit!" She shouted a little more. He can still manipulate her and make a feel guilty after all this time!

What could she do? What could she say? Walking into the living room, she picked up her phone and pressed her voicemail.

' Hey babe, it's me. I was just wondering...if I would be able to come through maybe next week. I've got a few days off, and we can drive through to Ohio. Let me know, if you have time. Wouldn't want to disturb your family time. Okay, well...call me back. '

Tori sighed as she shook her head, and redialed his number.

' Hello? ' Ryan's voice answered.

' Hi, Ryan. '

' I sent you a voicemail...did you get it? '

' Yeah I did, and I uh... ' Tori began to think.

' If its not a problem I could come through. See you and your parents... ' A smile in his voice.

' Uh...I think. No. I don't think I'd have time. My dad wanted to take a trip out to my aunts...and I thought it'd be fun, since I haven't seen them in a long while. ' Tori, lied full on.

' Okay, no problem. I'll, well I'll call you sometime next week and see about the weekend or the week after? '

' Yeah, maybe. '

' Well I'll let you go, and spend some family time with your parents. ' Ryan's voice chuckled a sweet tone.

' Okay, talk later bye '

' Bye babe '

Tori hung up and slumped down into her sofa. Oh no, what was she getting herself into?

This chapter sucked. Im sorry guys. If you guys have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to comment to message me :)

~ Chez