Chapter 31 - Glowing eyes.

"This is a real nice hotel" Spencer commented as she looked around. "It's good Hanna is on her way here, we'll keep you sane Tori..." She joked, laughing quietly. "Or on the right track, if that makes more sense" She told her, turning.

Tori sat on the small sofa leaning on her chin on her hand, quiet. "Tori? Hello?" Spencer walked up to her and waved her hand in front of her face. Tori snapped out of her say dream and looked up at Spencer. "What?" She asked, as she looked at her with tired eyes. "Are you okay?" Spencer asked, sitting down beside her. "Yeah..." Tori stretched a little, as she sat back and yawned. "I'm glad you and Hanna got to come here with me..."Tori nodded.

"Hey, anytime." Spencer patted Tori's hand. "She'll be here soon. Where are the guys?" She asked. "Um...they're room is down the hall. I think they're away out to do an interview or something. Not sure" She shrugged. "...So whats really bothering you?" Spencer asked her. Tori sighed and looked at Spencer. "Am I doing the right thing?" She asked. "What do you mean?" Spencer asked, smiling. "I mean...doing the right thing by being here. Am I doing the right thing by coming out here?" Tori asked.

"I know...what you said to me on the phone earlier but...I don't know. I feel bad. I feel dirty, and cheap. Knowing that I left Chicago, to come here with my ex." Tori sighed, shaking her head. "Your with us too though. So your friends..." Spencer smiled. "Also...Tori, if your heart was really in Chicago and Ryan...don't you think you'd be calling it home now?" Spencer asked, as she held Tori's hand. "Ugh, how come is always so complicated when he's around?! It was the same at school, now here." Tori took her hand back and put her hands over her eyes.

"This is bullshit Spence! I even cheated on Ryan..." She told her, before kicking the air slightly. "You kissed Michael once. Not exactly jumping into bed with him" Spencer told her. "Its the same thing! I've been cheated on, I know how it feels. Now look what I've done! I don't even have the decency to tell Ryan!" Tori sighed hard, as she leaned over forward and groaned a little. "Awh sweetie..." Spencer rubbed Tori's back.

"I hate seeing you like this. If you crying isn't bad enough, this is second" Spencer shook her head. "Exactly." Tori looked at her and scoffed. "I cried over him. Now I've left my boyfriend who treats me well, to come here and travel with him?" Tori shook her head. "Whats the real reason, you feel bad?" Spencer asked. "...It cant be because of Ryan." Spencer told Tori, shaking her head slowly. "Because...do you feel anything for him?" Spencer asked.

Tori looked away and shook her head. "We didn't even say we loved each other when I left." Tori sighed. "I feel like I'm living with an overpowering friend" Tori admitted.

Just then someone knocked at the door, and the girls looked at each other. "I'll get that" Spencer nodded, as she stood up. Spencer walked over to the door, and opened it. "Hellooo!" Hanna grinned, as she wheeled her case into the hotel room. "Hiii!" Spencer laughed as they hugged each other. "Where's the adulterer?" Hanna joked. "Fuck you..." Tori told her calmly. "I'm joking Tori!" Hanna giggled as she walked over to her and hugged her.

Closing the door, Spencer stuck her hands into her trouser pockets as she walked over to the girls. "She's having second thoughts..." Spencer admitted to Hanna. "How'd you mean?" Hanna looked back and forth between Spencer and Tori. "Tori feels guilty, she left Chicago to come here with you know who...." Spencer nodded. "Okay...is this talking time or do we need a drink with it?" Hanna asked.

Tori shook her head as she looked away from the girls. "Okay look..." Hanna sighed, as she made her way around the sofa and sat down next to Tori. "Look at me!" She grabbed Tori's arms and made her face her. "Apparently, she and Ryan left of a bad note. Since she didn't tell him where she was headed" Spencer filled Hanna in. Hanna looked up at Spencer then shook her head, as her eyes made their way to Tori.