Chapter 46 - Words are knives.

Friday night.

6pm.

A day later.

Spencer and Hanna had went out for some dinner. Tori didnt go with.

She sat in the lounge, with the television on. She wasnt watching much of it, she was half paying attention. She sat with her leggings and a band shirt. She sat with her knees up on the sofa, and scrolled on her phone sometimes.

Pouting a little, why boredness she looked around the hotel room.

Getting up, she walked to the bedroom and took out her case. Bringing out all of her clothes, she started folding them. Packing them into her case, she folded them all in for more room.

The door went.

Looking out the room, she sighed as she folded one last shirt. Hanna must've forgot the key. Shaking her head, she walked out into the lounge and stepped up onto the little step towards the door. Opening it, she sighed and looked right at Michael.

She smiled a little as she shook her head.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "We live down the hall, and I wanted to see you" He nodded. "Really? Okay" Tori nodded sarcastically. "I needed to see you" He looked her up and down. "Well I dont need to see you. If you dont mind" She closed the door.

"Tori!" Michael sighed pushing the door and open and walking in.

"Your distracting me" She closed the door, and walked back down towards the room. "Where are the girls?" He asked. "Dinner, and letting me pack" She smiled. "Pack?!" He asked. "Im going back to Chicago...to be with someone who actually cares about me" She frowned.

"You cant leave Tori, please?!" He followed her quickly to the room. "Just leave me alone Mikey. Go back to your girl" She told him. "Your my girl" He looked at her. "Hahah!" Tori began to laugh. "I wish I knew good jokes!" She nodded. "Im not fucking around Tori!" He told her.

"Really? Well you have a funny way of showing that babe!" She told him with wide eyes. "You caught us at a bad moment" He sighed. "Oh its always me! I caught you, it was a bad moment, I took it the wrong way!" Tori spoke, as she folded more clothes into her case.

"Im serious Tori! We were walking with her, we bumped into Crystal and Bryana. Ash and I were out and we bumped into each other literally minutes before you saw us" He told her. "I havent seen her since...y'know nor spoke. I wasnt..." He spoke.

"Well you seemed close! Laughing together. To even speak with the girl who ruined your relationship...?! wow, so mature Mikey. I didnt think you were that stupid!" Tori put more clothes into her case. "For fucks sake, Tori Im sorry! I dont know what else to say!" He told her, with wide eyes.

"Dont say anything! Just leave!" Tori turned to him. "I'm not leaving!" He told her. "Why not? Are you going to stand there and plead your innocence?" She mocked. "Tori! Your acting like ive been sleeping with her! I havent! The last person, I slept with is you. Before you...no one!" He told her. "Stop telling me about your sex life, I dont want to know!" Tori scoffed.

"Come on! She means nothing to me!" He told her. "Then why the fuck did you talk with her?! Walk with her?! You fucking had sex with her and werent even going to tell me. You ruined our relationship, your always going on about, and how much you miss me. You banged that girl, Michael and after we broke up...you still fucking talk to her!" She shouted.

Michael stood shocked.

"I've had enough of it! Enough of all of this!" She rolled her eyes. "I'm leaving! End of. Go back to your little home wrecker!" She threw a shirt into her case. "I havent seen you like that....since..." He began.
"Do you know, how frustrating that was. To see that...to know you still even want to walk with her after what she done? You might've been wasted Mikey, but I'm sure she had some sense!" Tori shook her head.

"I still love you Tori. Only you, your who I want. You know that!" Michael told her. "No, I dont know that! Not when your walking around with the girl who wrecked our relationship!" Tori sighed, as she turned away. "Then how can I prove it?!" He followed her to the bathroom. "Just go!" She groaned as she collected some things.

"I am not leaving." He stood right in front of her. "Move out my way" She told him calmly. "No." He shook his head. "Michael." She repeated. He stood silent, looking down at her. "If you dont move...out of my way, I'll kick you in the balls" She told him serious. "Do it. I still wont move!" He told her. "Michael, get the fuck out of my way!" She then pushed him, making him stumble to the side.

Tori sat her things into her case, before closing it over and zipping it up.

Michael grabbed her arms, and made her turn to face him. "Leave me alone!" Tori told him. "Tori, listen to me!" He held her. "No! Leave me alone!" She groaned. "Whats going to make you listen to me?!" Michael asked. "Turn back the clock!" Tori shouted in his face. "Turn back...the fucking clock and undo you sleeping with that...bitch!" She told him.

Michael stared at her, his eyes sad and started to glisten.

"Thats the way I'll believe you. Take it back. Take it all back, before we broke...you broke our trust!" Tori's eyes welled up, and tears ran down her cheeks. "I thought we could've had something. I was going to give you a second chance but...not now!" Tori shook her head. "I cannot...trust you" She told him, ripping her arms from his grip.

"So go! Your free! Go out and party, fuck all the girls you want because I'm done!" She pushed him out the room. "We are done! I'm leaving, and I never want to see you again!" Tori pushed him more and more towards the door.

"You fucking broke me, you dick and this is the price you pay!" She opened the door, and gripped his shirt. Pain inflicting under her nails, as her grip tightened on the fabric. "I've had to deal with this for over a year! You feel sad, guilty or worse? Good! I hope you fucking do, because you need to realize what you did was painful and fucking disgusting!" She shouted, before pushing him out the door.

"Dont call me, text me, come looking for me! Me, you, this, us! We are done!" She shouted, before slamming the door, and bending down a little as she let out a few sobs.

Michael stood outside, shocked. Tears in his eyes. Turning, he walked down to his room and walked in. "Hey what are we doing tonight then?" Calum smiled. "Out. We're going out." He just told him, before grabbing his jacket.

"Oh sweet...you okay?" Calum stood up. "Yeah...lets go have fun" He told him blankly before leaving the room.