Chapter 51 - Quiet home thrill.

A few days later.

7pm

Everyone sat in the lounge area in the LA house.

Walking through the door, and sitting down Michael and Calum smiled at everyone.

"Well, got checked over. I am fine, and ready to rock out" Michael nodded with a grin.

"Oh, Tori didnt go with? What a surprise" Luke rolled his eyes, as he spoke quietly. Tori scoffed under her breath. "Dumb ass" She tutted. Spencer smiled at Tori, as she warned her with the look on her face.

 "Calum drove us. I'm all good so...!" Michael sighed. "Well that is good news! Im glad" Spencer grinned, as she nodded. "Hm well, are we heading out?" Luke then stood up. "Or out to your prinny" Tori mocked, and he shot her a look.

"You girls still coming with?" Ashton smiled. "Yeah, that'll be cool" Hanna nodded. "Awesome. We'll get to the car" Ashton grabbed keys from the table before he and Luke headed out. "Coming Tori?" Spencer smiled. "Yeah sure, I'll be right out. I have to make a phone call...to Karina" She sighed. "Oooh okay. Get you out there" She smiled, before she and Hanna walked out with Calum.

Tori walked into the kitchen and sighed as she dialed a number. It rung out a few times before answer machine...continuing to call, it kept ringing out and after around ten minutes she gave up.

Sighing, she turned and saw Michael standing at the door.

"Not better leaving a message?" He smiled. "I could do, but if its anything important she'll call me back" Tori nodded. "Hm. I told the guys I'd drive us there." He smiled. Tori giggled, as she shook her head. "You are such a chancer!" She told him. "Hmmm...could be..." He walked towards her. He wrapped his arms around Tori and smiled as she looked down at her.

"Your definitely better..." She nodded, as he smirked. "Y'know we could uh..." He began, but Tori shook her head. "Dont get ahead of yourself buddy!" Tori smiled telling him off. "What? You didnt know what I was going to say" He chuckled. "I know plenty!" Tori laughed. Michael rubbed his nose off Tori's cheek, before moving his face round and kissing her.

Tori sighed, giving in as she kissed him back. They began to make out, Michael bit onto Tori's lip slightly. "I am well now" Michael whispered with a smirk. Tori grinned a little, as she pulled his belt making him fall more forward. Michael grabbed her hands before they headed out the kitchen and through the lounge out to the stairs.

Getting into the room Michael slept in, they closed the door over half way as they connected lips and started kissing again.

"Sure no one will come in?" Tori asked. "We'll be fine" Michael nodded. "Sure?! What are you doing....?" Tori looked at the door, making Michael turn in a flash. No one was there. "Oh, very funny!" Michael laughed, as he turned back to Tori as he continued to walk forward. Tori's legs hit off the bed frame. "Ow" She let out a low groan.

"Oops, sorry" Michael smiled. Tori grabbed hold of Michael's collar on his flannel as they kissed. Sitting down, Michael moved on top of Tori before moving his lips from hers to around her neck. Looking up at the ceiling, Tori smiled as she then closed her eyes wrapping her arms around him.

-

8:30pm.

"Yeah...something tells everyone we got caught up with something" Tori smiled, as she lay with Michael under the duvet. "Dont worry, they wont think that" He chuckled, as he ran his fingers through her hair. "The girls might" Tori smirked, as she rubbed her fingers and hands off Michael's free one.