Chapter 21 - "I want to kiss you."

As everyone made their way into Calum's house they instantly made themselves, at home. Except Tori and Hanna. With the fact Hanna didn't want to go in the first place, and Tori was more hesitant being around Michael. Why you may ask? She had no idea!

"Right music on, and party. Nights still young" Michael smiled as he sat down on Calum's sofa. "Drinks? On it" Luke told them, before disappearing into the kitchen. "He's gotten very...open" Spencer turned to Calum. "He's a man." Calum laughed, shrugging and taking off his jacket. Looking at his arms, Spencer stared. "Woah, nice ink" She commented. "Thanks" He chuckled. "Come on Hanna, not like you be quiet in the party zone" Michael told Hanna, as she stood. "Im not into the party zone right now." She sighed, as she quickly sat down next to Tori.

Nudging her slightly, Tori smiled up at her. Putting on a smile, Hanna then sighed. Calum connected his phone to speakers, and started playing music. "All I can find are these" Luke came back to the living room with a case of beers. "How much does your parents buy?" Hanna asked, as she looked at Calum. "I bought them" He then chuckled walking to Luke and taking them from him. Handing Luke one, he cracked it opened and headed to sit down next to Hanna on the next sofa.

"I don't think Cal has any sparking water and ice Han..." Michael told her, as Calum walked to her and Tori. "Hm! Just because I've been to Paris, don't mean I cant drink a beer" She told Michael, before taking one from Calum. Tori smiled as she took one from Calum and cracked it open. "Your mom buys nice hand wash...." Ashton appeared and everyone looked at him. "What?" Calum looked at him, as he handed him a beer. "In the bathroom" He smiled. "Uh..okay" Calum mumbled, and then laughed making everyone laugh.

"What? Shut up" Ashton chuckled as he sat on on a single sofa chair. "Dude, out my seat!" Calum told him, smiling. "Ya snooze, ya loose" Ashton chuckled. "Jeez" Calum whispered as he laughed, before sitting down on the floor in front of everyone. "Bring a chair from your kitchen" Spencer offered. "I'm cool...I'll take one for the team" He nodded. "There ya go buddy" Ashton grinned. "Team" Hanna scoffed a little. Sighing, Tori turned to Michael and he turned to her.

Smiling a little, she took a drink before looking away. "So you guys must know all the stars huh?" Spencer asked. "A few yeah, we get on with a few bands too. Cool dudes." Calum smiled nodding. "Yeah, the guys from all time low, we got to know the foo fighters, top..." Ashton listed off. "Brian..." Luke spoke up. "Top?" Hanna asked. "Twenty one pilots?!" Tori asked, excited. "Hold up...isn't all time low the band you loved in school?" Hanna asked Tori and she nodded.

"You've met the bands?" Tori turned to Michael. "Yeah, amazing experiences" He smiled at her. "Looks like you are taking on the world..." She told him. "Wait, what kind of name is pilots? Are there twenty one members?" Hanna joked. "Two." Tori turned to her. "Friends...Josh and Tyler" She smiled before turning to the guys. "How can a boyband be two people?" Hanna shrugged before drinking some beer.

"Not boyband. Sings, and raps and drums" Michael informed her. "Since when did you like rap?" Hanna asked Tori. Tori frowned yet smiled. "Since I've always liked them" She told her. "Do you know anything about her? Best friend?" Michael asked. "Shut up!" Hanna told him, before taking more beer. "Bossy" Michael mocked. "Stop. Shut up. Stop bickering" Tori told them, looking straight ahead. "Yeah I agree, come on" Ashton sighed.

"Who's Brian...?" Spencer asked. Luke looked at her. "He's from another band, he's a cool dude" Luke smiled. "Nah...Roy is a cool dude" Calum chuckled. "So is Brian" Luke told him. "Ha..." Hanna snickered a little. "Whats up with you?" Luke asked her. "Nothing." She shook her head. "He's the guy who hes always partying with" Hanna told Tori quietly. "What?" Luke asked. "Oh my gosh" Tori sighed shaking her head.

"I'm just saying, your always seen out partying with him....and your girlfriend." Hanna smiled. "You have a girlfriend?" Spencer asked, turning to him. "No, she's full of shit. Gossip sites babe, don't believe em" Luke smiled at Hanna. Tori turned to Luke, wide eyed. "Uh...." Spencer turned to the girls. "Don't be rude" Calum told Luke off. "When did you become a man...exactly?" Tori asked, looking over Hanna to see Luke.