Chapter 66 - Glory days.

1 week later...

"I think this will be a good start actually!" Karina sat down on her seat, as Tori faced her in the other. "Really?" Tori asked. "Oh yeah. Now...you can tell its recent. So its fresh" Karina told her. "Recent?" Tori asked, a little confused. "Well, isnt that why you were traveling around?" Karina smiled.

"Its obvious you were with these people, nameless people recently" Karina told her with a smile. "Their nameless to be protected" Tori nodded. "They dont need to be protected" Karina told her. "For his sake, and my life they do" Tori scoffed making Karina chuckle.

"Tori...none of my concern but...thats why you were there right?" She asked, and Tori nodded. "...I was so close to staying with him Karina" Tori sighed. "So why didnt you?" She asked, as she sat forward. "Because of this. My future...I cant be a...band girlfriend" She told her. "Whys that?" Karina asked. "Its not what I want" Tori nodded.

"I get it. Love...the past..." Karina sighed. "Michael and I have a long, complicated past" Tori told her. "I could see that, from your writing. However, you can tell deeply you still have feelings for him" Karina smiled. "Even after all this time. What he did, and I still love him. People are going to think its crazy! No one is going to take advice from me!" Tori scoffed.

"Tori..." Karina got up, and walked over to the seat next to Tori and sat down.

"Take no notice to this if you dont want too...but, I know what your feeling. What you felt" Karina started. "...When I was sixteen, I fell in love with or what I thought was love with this guy. He was nineteen...and when I told my mom and dad, well I thought my dad was going to ban me from leaving the house" Karina laughed a little.

"Two years...I got it into my head that I was a side chick to him thanks to everyone. When I was leaving to go to college, we were going to part. I told him, he wouldnt miss me anyway because of being a side girl" Karina nodded. "Well...turns out I wasnt. He actually did love me, he was so hurt and upset that I'd been thinking that!" Karina told her.

"Wow. Seriously?" Tori asked. "Mhm. So when I went to college, he turned down a job offer to his passion...computer tech...and came with me. We lived in a small apartment just outside campus for me and we still go on strong for a year."

"What happened?" Tori asked. "Well, when I was going into my second year...he got another job in a different state. It was a higher up job, and well....I had to let him go. I couldnt have let him stick in that small apartment when I was off getting my writing degree right in front of him!" Karina sighed. "Thing is...he was my first love. Its hard to let that go" Karina then nodded as she folded a leg over her other.

"Your still young Tori. What I mean is...think of passing trees in your life. With fruit on them. You could keep picking the same fruit, or you can try something different" Karina told her, making Tori laugh a little. "Maybe you'll still get that crave one day for that old fruit. Maybe you'll decide to try it again, maybe not." Karina nodded.

"Dont be hurt though. I dont know what it is but....I have a feeling its not over." She gave Tori a sweet smile. Tori sat and listened to her. "What happened to you and computer tech?" Tori then asked with a smile. "He's my best friend." Karina nodded. "Its not weird?" Tori asked. "No. We're just that extra more comfortable with each other." Karina sighed.

"He is married, and has a daughter. Who is two...I believe" She nodded. "Awh" Tori smiled. "What about you?" Tori asked. "I'm getting married to my lovely hubby Tyler..." She held her hand up, to show a diamond ring. "Oh thats beautiful!" Tori commented. "Thank you. We go on double dates..." She giggled, making Tori laugh.

"Its...hard to let go at first, because of what you guys went through. Have been through." Karina then told her nodding. "You didnt stop loving him. Neither did he to you, and you still both love each other very much. People may think its stupid because your both so young, and high school lovers..." Karina told her.

"Ha, more like high school fighters...." Tori laughed, making Karina giggle. "Thats what people dont understand, but they dont need too. As long as you, and Michael are...were happy, that is all that mattered. Matters" She told her.

"Your talking like he's on the other side of that door." Tori smiled. "I dont have him here today, sadly" Karina then let out a quietly laugh. Tori nodded before she sighed. "Thanks Karina." She looked at her. "Anytime. I'm not just your helping hand publicist, I'm your ear too" She nodded.

"Your my publicist?!" Tori grinned. "Mhm, that I am" Karina laughed. "Oh thats great!" Tori nodded. "Come on, lets get this show on the road!" Karina put a hand onto Tori's shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile before standing.