Chapter 56 - No one like you.

3am.

"So...he just broke up with you?" Michael asked Tori, as they sat alone on her hotel sofa.

"No, it was mutual." Tori nodded.

"Wow..." Michael looked away. "Good, coz if he broke up with you I'd go after him!" He told her.

"He'll be back in LA soon....you'll have to go a long way" Tori smiled at him. "Are you okay?" Michael asked her. Nodding, Tori sighed. "Yeah. I just feel bad for stringing him along" She told him. "You didnt string him along!" Michael told her.

"I thought I'd feel hurt. I dont, just bad. I wasnt in love with him Mikey" She looked at Michael with sad eyes. Michael nodded, before pulling her into a hug. "I know..." Michael rubbed his hand up and down her arm. "You were right, and I feel like a dick" Tori smiled, making him chuckle.

"No, I wasnt right. The two of you needed to sort something out, that only the two of you were involved with. It was no one elses business. Like douche me" Michael sighed. "No, you were right. The girls were right..." Tori nodded.

"Y'know...something?" Michael asked her. "Hm?" Tori asked. "Y'know a perfect song for us right now?" He asked her. "Hm, it isnt amnesia, is it?" Tori giggled. "No!" He laughed. "What?" She asked him. "Here..." He took out his phone. Scrolling down his spotify, he clicked onto a song. "Do you have a speaker?" He asked her.

"Yeah, just connect it. Dont make it loud tho, its three!" She told him. Michael smiled, as he then connected and played the song.

Tori listened to the song. "I like this" She admitted.

Realizing what Michael was getting at, she looked up at him.

"Ryan wasnt...but maybe...I'm perfect for you." He told her softly. Tori couldnt help her lips stretch out into a large smile. "I fucking love this" Michael then commented on the song making Tori laugh. "Maybe thats why we're so...into each other..." Tori smirked. "Hm?"  Michael looked at her.

"We're both closet case bad asses" She sniggered making Michael laugh. "Yeah probably!" He nodded, agreeing. "Know what else we shouldnt do...?" Michael then asked her. "Hm?" Tori looked at him, but he was already staring at her. "We've done that plenty already!" She giggled. "Your perfect for me...y'know that?" Michael nodded.

"Yeah..." Tori smiled as she stared at him.

The song finished.

"Have...you heard of a song, close as strangers?" Michael then asked her. "No..." Tori thought. "Its one of ours...we didnt put it on any albums, its just one we...I wrote" He told her. "When?" She asked with a smile. "A few months before we officially broke up" He sighed. The smile vanished from Tori's face.

"We broke up that night..." She reminded him. "Not in my mind" He sighed, with a smile. "You wrote it"? She asked. "I never came out my room, I was always in there for weeks. Just writing..." Michael admitted. "You think a three day beard is bad? You should've seen me then!" Michael joked, making Tori chuckle.

"I like your beard..." She told him quietly. "No, you like one day stubble" He smirked at her, before turning to his phone. He exited spotify, and searched up YouTube. "Your not...are you?" Tori asked. "Just wait" He told her. Tori sighed, as a bunch of lyric videos came up, and she waited till the music started.

Tori sat and listened.

A small smile sat on her face. Michael had his hand on her arm, softly brushing his fingers against her skin. The both of them sat in silence, as the song played.

The song ended.

"...Were you serious?" She whispered up at him. "I am..." He nodded. Tori sat up, and out of Michael's grip as she looked at him. "What?" He looked at her. Tori stared at him in silence. "I've never stopped loving you Tori. I got you wrapped around my finger from day one...walking up to home ec" He smirked.

Tori giggled.

"The failed vodka cake, that made you get detention. Those...short ass shorts...." He remembered. Every moment...I remember. Even when I fucked up and started throwing stones at your window" He chuckled. "Oh my gosh..." Tori remembered and scoffed. "You fuck up a lot..." Tori nodded, as she then looked at him.

"I dont know why. Thats just me. Yet somehow you manage to keep me in line" He told her. "We never had anything that serious, except that time...and well, I hate myself for it" Michael nodded. "Dont...when its real, you can feel it..." Tori put her hand onto his arm, as she mocked a little. "Hm, I even miss your cold hands..." He nodded, making Tori smile. "Your cold feet..." He smirked, making Tori blush.

"Your..." He began. "Michael" Tori stopped him. "What?" He asked. "Shut up" She giggled, before leaning in and kissing him. "...Your kisses the most" Michael then told her, before wrapping his arms around her, and kissing her back.

"I love you" She whispered back, as she then felt Michael smile against her face before he laid down on top of her.

Short chapter guys, sorry. Hope your still liking it, and props to One Direction and the girls video for 'close as strangers' :) Check her out. Love you all ~ Chez x