Chapter 15 - Seeing things Crystal clear.

*Flashback*

"Its so good to hang out, just us." Michael smiled at Tori, as they headed back to Michael's hotel. "I know, I cant believe its been a few months since we saw each other" Tori sighed as she took Michael's hand and wrapped her arm around his. "I know, I feel bad." Michael told her as they got into the lobby. "Don't be, I understand rocker" Tori giggled, making Michael smile. "Just sad we cant see each other as much" She admitted to him.

"We still call, text and skype" Michael looked down at her. "Yeah we do...when you can" She nodded. "Baby..." Michael made a sad face. "Don't. I'm happy we're here right now. Just you, and me" She smiled as she stood on her toes, and kissed him. Michael kissed her back. "Mm, I would like to know where this is going" He mocked a little, as he spoke against Tori's mouth making her giggle. "I'd like to just see what happens" Tori told him.

"Michael....Michael?!" A voice disturbed them before they got to the elevator. Michael looked up, and his face dropped. Looking around behind her, Tori saw a girl walking towards them. She had long wavy hair, that was in loose curls with light wash blue jeans with rips in them and a long white vest top with sunglasses. "Who's that?" Tori asked with a smile. "Uhm...a friend" He quickly told her. Tori looked on and watched as the girl walked towards them and stopped.

"Forgot these the other night, from the night out with the guys" The girl handed over Michael's wallet and passport. "Thanks" He told her plainly and took them back. "You'd lose your head." Tori joked as she laughed quietly. "I was wondering if we can talk?" She asked, putting her sunglasses on her head and then folding her arms. Confidence beaming from her. Tori looked at Michael then back at the girl. "Ill wait." She looked at Tori. "Um, wait?" Tori asked a little confused. "Are you getting something signed?" She asked. "I'm sorry?" Tori laughed a little.

"She's not a fan!" Michael spoke quietly, yet pissed. This is Tori...my girlfriend" He then put his arm around her shoulder, and pulled her in towards him more. "Oh. Tori." The girl nodded, before looking her up and down. Tori's smile disappeared, when she noticed. One this she didn't like about people. "I'm sorry...did you just look me up and down?" Tori asked. "No. Why would I?" The girl told her, obviously lying. "I just want to talk about the other night" She looked back at Michael.

"You didn't tell me, she was out with you and the guys" Tori looked up to Michael. "Didn't think it was important" He told her, with a small smile. "Maybe he was too drunk to remember" The girl said, slightly irritated. Michael's smile vanished as he looked back at her, making Tori turned too. "If your one of the friends who helped him home...thanks" Tori nodded. "I didn't take him home" The girl nodded. "Look...Crys, why don't you just head back okay?" Michael told her.

"What?" The girl, now with half a name? spoke. "Not now, deal with it later!" He told her calmly, with wide eyes. Tori looked from him to her, very confused. "I thought we could talk about this like adults, but I guess not. Don't keep me up again, but we will talk about this!" The girl told him. "Whats going on?" Tori asked. "Nothing, she's leaving now" Michael told her. "Yes, leaving for now. Wouldn't want Tori, getting upset about any actions..." The girl unfolding her arms

"Upset about...look I don't know what..." Tori began then stopped. Looking back and forth to the girl Crys, something made her think the slight obvious. Thinking back to what Michael told her earlier.

' We went out, had a few drinks...got a little drunk and well...the guys got me home '

Tori looked at the wallet and passport in Michael's hand before she gasped back a little silently, with her breath catching in her throat. "I don't like to be spoken too in a rude manner either, you should know that Mike!" The girl told him, slightly pissed before turning and walking away.