Chapter 52 - Boyfriend.

Sunday afternoon.

"So...your saying you checked into the hotel with Michael...to share a room, but Ryan is on his way to see you?" Hanna asked, as she and the two girls stood the LA house. "I didnt trust him. He's just out of hospital, thats why I agreed to it" Tori told her. "So wait. What are you going to tell Ryan...we're staying here right now" Hanna pointed to the house.

"I didnt tell him it was they're house. I'll tell him that later..." Tori sighed. "I'm more concerned on how I'm going to get out of the hotel room situation. If Ryan comes along...he'll want us to share" She told the girls. "Well he is your...boyfriend. You'll just have to agree, and tell Michael. He should understand" Spencer nodded.

"I cant believe he's coming here. We havent saw each other since....since I left Chicago." Tori told the girls. "Your going to be fine" Spencer reassured her. "With what I'm thinking right now...it wont be fine" Tori sighed, as she scratched her forehead.

"Tori!" A voice shouted, along side a car door closing. Turning, Tori gasped a little as she saw Ryan walking towards her and a taxi driving away. He had a overnight bag over his shoulder, with dark blue wash skinny jeans, sleek boots. A shirt, with his signature denim jacket and his hair falling a little at the front. A grin sat on his face.

"Ryan" Tori smiled, as she walked over. Grabbing her shoulder with his arm, he hugged her tight. "God, I've missed you" He told her. Tori gasped a little in side, as guilt flooded through her. "I've...missed you" She told him quietly. He moved his face, and stared at her face before leaning in and kissing her.

He then shot his head back a little, and stared at her lipstick covered lips. "Your wearing lipstick" He smiled. "I know..." Tori nodded. "You dont usually wear that..." He chuckled. "I've always worn purple" She told him. "Yeah but you stopped...." He nodded, before kissing her cheek and looking up at Spencer and Hanna.

"You must be Spencer and Hanna!" He grinned. "It is good to meet you fully, in the flesh!" Spencer smiled as she held out her hand. "You too, Spencer" He shook her hand. "Hello" Hanna nodded. "Nice to meet you, Hanna" He smiled. "You too..." She told him quietly, before glancing slightly at a flustered looking Tori.

"Well, whos place is this?" He glanced at the large house, squinting slightly with the sun. "Its a friends." Tori nodded, making the girls look at her. "A now close friend..." She told her. "Oh right." He nodded. "Um..." Tori, began but was distracted with voices coming along the street.

"Oh shit..." Hanna whispered to Spencer, as she folded her arms. Spencer swallowed, as she darted her eyes.

"Yeah, he said so! You gotta do it buddy, you lost." Michael laughed at Calum. "You lose!" Ashton mocked a little, as he held a smoothie cup. "Stop bulling me!" Calum whined, as his cheeks were red. Either from the heat of the weather, or the heat the guys were giving him. Tori took a deep breath as the three of them walked into the pathway.

They stopped, and stared at the girls and the strange boy with them.

The girls and Ryan stared back.

This wasnt going to go well.

"Um Hi! You must be...Ryan!" Ashton walked up to them, holding out his hand.

"Yeah, I am..." Ryan shook his hand, but with a confused expression. "Welcome, to our little home right now" Ashton smiled, before looking at the girls. "Come on in!" He then looked back at Ryan before letting go of his hand, and walking past him and the girls to the front door.

"Cool to meet ya buddy" Calum smiled, and walked past him. Michael walked forward, behind Calum with a small smile and a nod. "Nice to meet you" He then held out his hand. Ryan stared at him, before shaking his hand. "Welcome..." He grinned, before walking into the house. The girls cleared their throats, awkwardly before walking into the house leaving Tori and Ryan.