Chapter 14 - Drama, lies and tears; cheers to teenage years.

Michael's P.O.V

'I know but I'm just out right now... ' Michael told Calum down the phone.

' Why are you out? ' Calum asked.

' I'm not out, out...like clubbing, fuck no. I'm just out walking... '

' Well be careful. Y'know, usual precautions.'

'Yeah I know, I'm sticking to roads, and sidewalks not large open areas. Its dark too, and I have my hat on so... '

' Okay, well text me tomorrow okay '

' Yeah sure dude, see ya '

Michael hung up and looked at his phone before, exiting out his contacts. He continued to walk down the side walk, as he browsed on his phone. Sighing, his breath showed as a slight transparent cloud in the air. Looking up and down the quiet street, he walked on.

Tori's P.O.V

Driving along the road, Tori kept the radio quiet. Her hands gripped the wheel, as she tried to fight back tears. She was angry, pissed off and hurt. How could her dad ever think of her in that way? She was a girl who chased losers. First of all, she chased no guy! Second of all...Ryan wasn't a loser. Third of all...she was mad! Fucking mad! After everything and her dad thought she was a stupid little girl, she was a teenager. Of course, she was going to think the world as a teenager.

Okay maybe not think of the world, but ' loved ' made her think otherwise. That mistake made her lose trust and heartbroken.

Tori's phone began to ring, and she looked on the passenger side, to her phone flashing up Hanna's name.

' Hello? ' Tori answered.

' Hey Tor, listen I just wanted to call to ask how you were, and what time Spencer said she was going to be home tomorrow? ' Hanna asked.

' I'm good, and I don't know. I think around six, or seven ' Tori told her.

' Okay...whats wrong? ' Hanna asked.

' Nothing '

' There must be something, you sound pissed. '

' Pissed? haha, that's an understatement ' Tori sighed.

' Okay what happened? ' Hanna demanded.

' Hanna, look I'm driving right now. I had to leave my parents, to clear my head. I was so pissed off, and still am and I don't want to get back into it when I'm driving, and on the phone '

' Oh okay, well call me back okay? '

' Yeah, I'll call you back ' Tori nodded.

Hanging up, Tori put her arm down onto the passenger side, still with her phone in her had leaving the call. Looking up at the road, to make sure she was still good. Looking back at her phone, she got to her homepage before glancing up at the road again before looking back to lock her phone. Looking back up, a figure walked off the sidewalk and she gasped and slammed down on the breaks to stop.

The car screeched a little, as it stopped and she felt a slightly knock against the car before the figure fell down. "Oh shit!" She gasped out. "Shit, oh my fucking shit!" Tori covered her mouth before opened the door, and rushing around. "Shit, shit....!" She repeated as she came around to the front of the car, to see the person moving on the ground. Which gave her a little relief.

"My knee" The figure complained a little, as they rolled over. "Look, I am so sorry...but you came out of no where, and I didn't...." She looked at the person, and a sick feeling grew in her stomach as they looked back at her.

"...Mikey?" She gasped a little. Michael straightened his face, and his eyes softened as he stared up. "Tori!" He spoke out. "Oh my shit" Tori repeated once again. "Fuuck" Michael groaned a little, as he sat up. "Did i hit you bad?" Tori questioned. "No...the car knocked against my knee, and it made me fall I'm fine. I think, the shock more made me fall." Michael sighed, before looking up at her again. "So your okay?" Tori asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Michael smiled at her.

Tori stared down at him, before looking away. "Cool." Her slightly smile vanished from her face. "You uh...just going to leave me lying here?" Michael then asked her. "Charming..." Tori nodded, folding her arms. "Well, okay cool. Your not dead, so I'm going to go. This has been fun, and so great thank you!" Tori spoke sarcastically before turning back to her dads car.

"Tori!" Michael called after her making her turn. "Wait, okay...I was joking" He told her. Tori shook her head, as she sighed. "But seriously, help?" He asked, nicely. "Why should I?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "Um because you just knocked me down" He scoffed. "You fell on your own terms!" Tori told him. "That's not what it looks like" Michael shrugged. "Ugh!" Tori groaned as she turned back around. "Can...I least get a ride?" Michael asked. "Um...fuck you!" Tori turned back to him.

"Hey, who's lying on the road here?" Michael asked. He then held up his own phone. "And...I'm pretty sure, and safe to say that you were probably on your phone...while driving, correct?" He asked. "You wouldn't dare" Tori told him, gritted teeth a little. "Wouldn't I?" He mocked. Tori took a deep breath, before sighing out hard. Making her breath a little visible in the air. "Hurry up!" She told him, before getting in the car, and grabbing her phone from the other seat.

Michael got in and closed the door, before looking at her. The smell of his cologne now more obvious. "How are you?" He asked her, a little hesitant. "Why do you care?!" Tori bitched as she started to drive. "Maybe because..." "You don't care!" Tori told him. "Where...are you going?" Michael asked, as she turned up the street. "I'm taking you home" She told him, still watching the road. "....Tori...." Michael spoke up, as she slowed down and stopped at a stop sign.

"Speak to me..." He told her quietly, making her turn and look at him. It was slightly dark, but she could still picture his face in front of her. He had a baggy denim jacket on, with a snapback turned around front wards, and his expression on his face soft as he stared back at Tori. "About what?" Tori asked, as she turned her head back and continued driving. "How are you? What you doing...?" He asked her. "I'm fine, I'm driving, and I'm driving an asshole back to his home like a chauffeur. " She told him.

"I mean it, Tori!" He tapped her arm. "Don't! Okay, just keep quiet" She told him, trying to ignore him. "What are you doing here anyway? Arent you a superstar traveling around the world?" She asked, mocking slightly. "I'm home...on a break, to see my parents too." He told her. "Hm, thought you would've forgot about us. Well your mom and dad...you sure forgot about me" Tori told him, quietly. "Hey!" He spoke, slightly offended.

"What? I'm sure you have plenty of girls screaming over you" Tori spoke innocently. "No. The only girl I had screaming was...." "Don't finish that sentence" Tori cut him off. "Tori, I'm serious..." Michael sighed. "What? They must be in a weird mental state to pass you up, Mr perfect with the amazing hair" Tori mocked. "...You think I have amazing hair?" Michael asked, joking. "Oh please, yeah...totally. Attractive and everything " Tori tutted. "You knew that, amazing hair...and attractive right? You into me?" Michael smirked.

"Don't start. Your a big headed asshole. I'm not into you!" Tori frowned as she continued to drive. "You'd have sex with me though?" Michael joked. "I'd have to feel really sorry for you, yes" Tori nodded, making the smirk from Michael's lips disappear. "Oh come on Tori, I'm kidding besides..." "Just be quiet! Sit there, and keep quiet..." Tori sighed, as she gripped onto the wheel.

Driving into Michael's street, she stopped a few houses down from his. "There, out!" She turned to him. "You could've stopped outside my house. My knee is fucked y'know" He told her. "Don't fucking start. Out, now!" She calmly, yet cheekily told him. "You don't even feel sorry for me...." He shook his head. "No, because your faking it. As well, I don't feel sorry for dickheads" Tori told him. "Tori...." He turned to her. "Out!" She widened her eyes. Michael sighed, before looking the car door.

Opening it, he nodded as he got out. He stood looking at her, as she continued to look away from him. Sighing he closed and Tori drove off, leaving him in the street. "Fuck..." He whispered, before walking towards his own gate.

Tori drove, with her eyes tearing up. Her stomach slightly knotted. Fighting back tears, she tried to take deep breaths. She didn't need this, not right now.