Chapter 41 - She got a boyfriend anyway.

The next night.

"This is actually really weird." Tori sighed, as she stared at a map on her phone in a car.

"Is this the part where I apologize for getting us lost?" Michael chuckled, as he turned a corner
"Oh your apologizing, and admitting you did get us lost. Well done!" Tori giggled, as she shook her head. "Dont take too much advantage" Michael smirked.

"Hm, I could get used to it" Tori smiled, scrolling through her phone. "All I can see, apart from street names I dont know is a football stadium ahead." Tori nodded. "Its not a stadium, its just a field" Michael told her. "How do you know?" Tori looked at him. "When you listen to Calum about football...you learn a few things" He told her.

"Listen to Calum about football?" Tori looked at him. "Okay, forced to listen" He chuckled, making Tori shake her head. "Your such a nice friend. Im sure he listens to you, when you talk about pokemon, anime and hair dye" She stared at him.

"Wrong, he doesnt. Being in Japan was so amazing to me....I felt like I fitted in so well" He looked at her. "They adjusted to it, I belonged" Michael smiled, making Tori laugh. "...You would've loved it too" Michael then nodded. "I probably would've. I'd loved to go" She smiled. "You should come with us next time we go" He told her.

"Maybe." Tori nodded, as she stared back at her phone. Michael looked at her, then sighed. "Where is this field?" He asked her. "Ahead...about six miles" She told him. "Why?" She asked. "I need some air" He told her. "You okay?" She asked him. "I'm fine." He told her blankly. "Okay, what is it?" Tori asked. "What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"I know you okay. Your starting to blank me...like yesterday, and any other time something is bothering you" She told him. "I think you should know by now, what is bothering me" He glanced over at her. "A lot of things bother you Mikey" She sighed, looking back at her phone.

Stopping outside gate, Michael turned the car off and undone his seat belt. "Its just starting to get dark...what you going to do?" Tori looked at him. "Im going to go in there" He pointed to the gates. "Um what?" Tori asked. "Yeah, you can come with if you want" He told her, not phased before getting out the car.

"Michael!" Tori sighed, as she watched him, walk through an open part where the gate wasnt locked. Taking off her seat belt, she got out the car and closed it. Walking fast, she managed to catch up to him. "Couldnt you go somewhere else for air? We could get arrested" She looked at him, putting her phone into her jacket pocket.

Michael continued to walk, ignoring her.

"Michael!" She grabbed his arm, making him stop. "What?" He turned to her. "Talk to me" She looked at him. "Why? What is the point Tori?" He shrugged. "Your right. Fine" Tori sighed, dropped her hand. "Forget it, get your air" She mocked a little, before folding her arms and walking on. Michael stood and watched her walk away before he shook his head.

"Y'know...I dont understand the huge deal with football" Tori sighed. "Like this place looks awesome, but..." She shrugged. "Ask Calum, he enjoys football" He nodded. "He prefers soccer" Tori looked at him. "Hm." Michael nodded.

Tori and Michael walked along an open field, looking around. "So is Ryan on the road yet?" Michael asked her. "Can we...not talk about that?" Tori sighed. "Okay...what about you and Ryan?" Michael mocked a little. "I meant, can we not talk about Ryan. At all" Tori turned to him. "Why not?" He raised a eyebrow.

"You never want to talk about, the things I want to know..." He then smiled. "Okay, fine. What do you want to talk about?" Tori stooped, making Michael walk a few steps before he stopped and turned. "Go on..." Tori smiled. "Okay...how about this. That time we had sex" He narrowed his eyes.

"Mhmmm" Tori smiled, with her arms folded. "You said one time. So like...what if that one time...happened to happen again?" Michael chanced. "Wow, for uh...not talking to me, to sex that is a really impressive smooth segway there romeo" Tori smirked. "Mhm, I'd say its a touchdown" Michael grinned as he looked around the field.

Tori giggled.

"Good one, Clifford" She nodded. The both of them started laughing before Michael shook his hair a little. "No seriously...you didnt answer my question" He smiled. Tori bit her lip, before walking over and pushing him. Unaware he would pull her along with him making the both of them fall to the ground.

"Ow!" Michael groaned as he let out a small chuckle. "Oh my gosh, are you okay? I thought...I wanted it to be in a romantic way" She laughed, rolling from her back onto her side and next to him. "You, being romantic...wow" Michael chuckled. Tori laughed as Michael put an arm under her. "Im fine.." He nodded.

"Oh wow..." Tori noticed as she looked up at the sky. "Its beautiful..." She smiled as she saw the sky darken with some clouds and a now appearing moon. "Y'know we have the car here..." Michael looked at her. "Tell me that sky doesnt make you horny" Tori smiled. "No..." Michael turned to full face her. Taking some hair that covered her face, from her bangs he smiled warmly.

"You do..." He then spoke. Tori sniggered, then burst out in a light cackle. Michael laughed too. "You complete weirdo!" She slapped his torso lightly. "Hey...." Michael looked at her. "Hm?" Tori smiled. "Your a bitch...." He smiled. Tori rolled her eyes and looked away as she shook her head a little. "You remember those little things?" She asked.

"I remember everything with you Tori." He told her.

-

"Ow, no move your leg" Tori sighed. "No you move your arm!" Michael grunted a little.

The two of them fumbling around in his car.

"Y'know if anyone sees..." Tori giggled. "No, we wont get seen" Michael laughed. "Ow!" Tori thumbed her elbow off the dashboard. "We used to be so much better than this" Michael chuckled. "Its bad, we used to do this as often" Tori shook her head, as she sat down and gave up.

Michael sighed as he sat back down too and stared at her with a smile. "We probably used this more than a bed" Michael smirked. "Yeah, your car...its just weird, whos car is this?" Tori looked around. "One of the drivers" He nodded. "Ew, okay turned right off now" Tori laughed, as she button her blouse up again.

Michael shook his fingers in his hair as he chuckled. He then climbed through to the back of the car, as he held out his hand inviting Tori.

"This is bad." Tori sighed, joining him. "What is?" Michael asked. "All of this" She nodded. "When did we ever follow rules?" Michael smirked, as he put an arm around Tori. "Mmm" Tori agreed nodding. "Y'know...if you've ever had a person where you have the feeling nearly all the time, that you want to kiss them but cant? and you cant help but look at their lips and think ' those should be on mine? ' "
Michael asked.

"More or less explains my high school life...well senior year" Tori smirked. Michael rubbed his hand softly, up and down Tori's arm. "Yeah me too...even worse now" Michael sighed. "Little too much now" Tori then admitted as she looked up at him.

Michael stared at her with a small smile, before he swallowed a little. "I dont know how many sorrys I've told you but...I'm so sorry Tori" He sighed. "I know you are" Tori nodded, as she ran the back of her hand down his cheek softly. Feeling his stubble against her skin.

"Your beautiful...y'know that?" Michael whispered to her with a smile. Tori smiled, as she nodded before the both of them leaned in and kissed each other softly.

Like they were reading each others mind.