Chapter 48 - Truce.

3am.

Ring ring...ring ring...ring ring...

Tori sighed, as she rolled over. "Hmm" She moaned a little.

Ring ring...ring ring...ring ring...

Tori yawned, as she sighed opened one eye. Was that her phone? Was she dreaming?

Feeling the space in the bed beside her, she couldnt feel her phone. "Mmm" She groaned a little.

Ring ring...ring ring...

Tori looked up at the little side stand, and saw her phone flashing. Frowning and without looking she took it and answered.

' Hello? ' Tori answered tiredly.

' Tori? Its Ash...sorry to call so late but uh... ' Ashton began.

Tori waited for him to speak.

' I think you should get down to the hospital ' He sighed.

Tori eyes opened wide. ' What? Hospital? Whats going on?! ' She questioned.

' It's Michael.... ' He told her.

' Im on my way! ' She gasped before hanging up.

She didnt answer questions, she didnt do anything but throw the duvet from her legs and grab her sweatshirt. Putting it on, she zipped it up, and grabbed her phone. Putting on her converse, she ran out her room.

"Spencer!? Hanna?! Get up! Now!" She shouted in the lounge, as she collected some things.

"Whats going on?" Spencer rushed out her room. "Get dressed now!" She told her. "Why?" Hanna asked. "We need to go to the hospital!" She nodded.

-

Bursting through the doors of the hospital, Tori looked around in a panic. Spencer and Hanna behind her. Looking around, she spotted a reception and ran towards it.

"Hey! Hi..um...is there someone who's been brought in...?" She asked. "Oh thats upstairs, in the accident and emergency. If you take the elevator, to the second floor..." The woman told her, but Tori had already sprinted towards the elevators. "Come on...you son of a bitch!" Tori slammed the button. The doors opened, and the girls rushed inside.

Pressing ' 2 ' the girl then waited, anxiously before the bell dinged and the doors opened.

"Hey! Excuse me...someone has been brought in!" Tori rushed to another reception desk. "His name is Michael..." She began. "Tori?!" A voice called her, and she turned to see Ashton down the corridor. Gasping, she ran down the corridor with the girls following her.

They grabbed each other and hugged tight. "Where is he? Whats going on?!" She gasped, worried. "He's fine...he's um just in there right now" He pointed to a room, with the door closed. "The nurse..or doctor is in there. He's fine...he's uh..." Ashton rubbed his face, his eyes looked tired.

"What happened to him?!" Tori asked. "He's got mild alcohol poisoning" He nodded. "What?!" Tori gasped, as tears ran down her face. "We were out...and um he kept drinking and drinking..." Ashton nodded. "Oh my gosh...this is all my fault! I did this to him!" Tori started crying. "No! You didnt!" Spencer and Hanna told her.

"You took him out, after an argument with me?!" Tori turned to Ashton. "I didnt know! By the time Calum told me, we were already out and he was half pissed!" Ashton told her. "Oh my gosh!" Tori rubbed her face, and sighed into her hands. "He's good, he's just on a drip. He's getting vitamins, and fluids run through him" Ashton nodded.