Chapter 45 - Disappointment.

A few days later.

"Have you heard from Michael?" Spencer asked Tori. "Nope, just Ashton." Tori nodded.

"I cant believe those words came out Luke's mouth. Since when did he become such an ass wipe?" Hanna looked at the girls. "Things change people Han..." Spencer nodded.

The girls sat along the beach, for a little chill time.

"I've wrote a couple more chapters, in my article." Tori smiled. "Oh good, thats great!" Spencer grinned. "Yeah, I know. Thats brilliant!" Hanna commented. "Yeah. Its sounding good so far." Tori nodded. "I hope you've wrote a chapter about dealing with fucking idiots" Hanna smirked. "Hm, yeah. Answer to all, throw water over them." Tori nodded.

"Ooops, my hands slipped!" The three girls spoke, before they burst out laughing.

Tori giggled. "I just want to go back to...where everything with okay. Back home, and just like...writing" Tori nodded. "Lets be honest though, your happy your around Michael again right?" Spencer nudged her. "Just a little." Tori hid a smile.

"I dont want to admit to him. I missed him so much, and I do love it when we're spending time together...yet somehow we always manage to end up in a fight. Has been the same from day one" Tori sighed, shaking her head. "Yeah, for two simple people..its so hard" Hanna smiled. "Michael and I...arent simple" Tori chuckled.

"Yet...you two complete each other so well..." Spencer smiled. "We dont. We're bad for each other" Tori shook her head. "Nah...not so much" Spencer nudged her, with a smile. "Yeah..." Tori nodded.

"Hey, why dont we go get some drinks? This heat, I love but its so hard to sit in it" Hanna sighed. "Yeah, come on" Spencer nodded. The girls collected their belongings and stood down from the wall, and started walking along the beach.

"So have you heard from Ryan?" Hanna asked. "No, well yeah. Not that uh...promptly" Tori nodded. "He wanted to show that music video, before I made any rash decisions" She told the girls. "So he knew you were thinking of breaking things off?" Spencer asked. "I dont know. It seemed like that but...he didnt say anything" Tori sighed.

"I feel bad. Like...I've never been a two timing little...whore. Now I am" She chuckled. "You are not a whore!" Hanna gasped at her. "Hm well, I slept with my ex after he cheated on me, while I was seeing someone" She nodded. "You havent...been in that relationship for a long time Tor..." Spencer smiled at her. "Thats no excuse girls..." Tori looked ahead.

They walked up to the pathway, and along the sidewalk.

"You cant blame yourself sweetie. Its not you." Hanna told her. "Yeah..." Tori nodded, not convinced at all. "Tell me, what makes you not want to be with Michael?" Spencer asked. "Apart from...the whole adultery" Spencer nodded. "He's...not available. He's known in the world. People know him, imagine what it would be like if we were together. Fights, arguments, possible more girls..." Tori listed off.

"Your just afraid to try it" Spencer told her. "What if I get hated on. People wont like me with him. Imagine what that could do to my life. Him not being around when he's touring? Me when I got to New York, Chicago...home" Tori sighed.

"I suppose you could try it. Tell him, you could try and if its not going well. Then...thats it" Spencer smiled. "I dont think so..." Tori sighed. "Why not try it?" Spencer asked. Tori smiled and looked at her. "I could but..." Tori began. "We'll have your back all the way" Hanna then smiled, warmly.

Tori smiled at her friends before stopped. "You think...we could be okay?" She asked, her voice cracking a little. "Of course." Spencer nodded. "I'll call him later...we could try...once more...I meant, we havent had multiply chances before!" Tori joked, as the girls started laughing.

Looking ahead, the girls saw two girls with two guys.

Smiling, Tori noticed it was Michael and Ashton. They were with Bryana, and.....

Tori's smile dropped.

"Hey...theres...who is that?" Hanna asked. "Tori...?" Spencer looked at her.

"...Crystal..." Tori spoke quietly. "Wait...the girl who?" Hanna asked, soon frowning.

Just then, Michael looked up and spotted them. His smile, also dropped as he looked right at Tori.

"Wow" Tori laughed sarcastically, as she shook her head and turned. Spencer quickly followed her, and Hanna stood staring up at the four of them. Ashton noticed, then smiled and waved down. Hanna drew a look before turning and following the girls.

"Hey...was that?" Ashton looked at Michael. "Oh fuck!" Michael sighed as he shook his head.

-

The girls got back to the hotel.

"Tori!" Spencer followed her to the bedroom door, but it was closed on her face.

"Me and my big mouth!" Spencer whispered to Hanna. "It wasnt you, its him" Hanna nodded.

"Girls just...leave me alone" Tori sighed, as she sunk down onto the large bed. Her eyes, filled up and she sighed quietly, as she rolled over and laid down. Putting her arm under her face, she felt the warm tears drip down from her eyes onto her arm.

Quietly, sobbing.

She knew. Someone she felt like he was just acting out with her. After everything they've been through, he cant keep his hands to himself. Or even one girl! Why couldnt she be that girl? She was stupid, of course he's moved on!

Hanna and Spencer sat down on the sofa and sighed. "This is just great. Now what?" Hanna sighed. "She'll either just ignore it, or...go back home" Spencer told her. "Ohio...or Chicago?" Hanna asked. "After everything she done for that guy." Spencer sighed. "Michael is and will always be a complete asshole. He cares about no one but himself" Hanna tutted.

"I told her to give him a chance. I feel like a dick" Spencer laughed a little. "Dont. Tori will understand" Hanna smiled. "I want to give her time, but I dont want to leave her" Spencer sighed. "I dont think she'll be as bad as...that night." Hanna nodded. "That weekend." Spencer nodded.

"I've never see her like that before. Crying, literally in our arms...she was so heartbroken" Hanna frowned, as she sighed. "She'll feel so bad now. With what she's done and if she goes back to Chicago. Ryan is there" Spencer told Hanna, more quietly. "Id tell him shit" Hanna nodded.

"Yeah, but Tori isnt you Han. Remember how you felt about Caleb...?" Spencer asked. "Thats different, it was between him and my job. When I got back, he'd gone..." Hanna shook her head. "Yeah, well trust me. Toby and I have our moments but..." Spencer began but Hanna cut her off.

"I know Spence. I know" Hanna nodded. "I feel like an ass" Spencer sighed. "Leave her be...she'll want some time alone" Hanna smiled and nodded. "Drink?" She stood up, and headed to the kitchen area. "Sure...try vodka on ice" Spencer nodded. "I think we should leave the vodka for Tori" Hanna nodded. "Hm, maybe wine then" Spencer turned and smiled, making Hanna chuckle a little.