Chapter 26 - Come explore with me.

Tuesday

' Yeah, heading back to Chicago at the end of the week. It'll be some difference '  Tori sighed.

'I know. It will be, but we'll see each other next week. I've got some time off, and apparently so has Spence. ' Hanna told her, from the other line of the phone.

' Yeah good. We'll get to hang out, maybe go around the country. Chicago so cool! ' Tori smiled as she walked around her living room.

' Its a shame you'll have to leave, from your mom and dad. Its the same with us, I'm gonna miss my mom ' Hanna sighed.

' I know, but we'll get used to it. We did before, and we will have too again ' Tori looked up at her front window.

' Well, I suppose i'll let you go babe ' Hanna told her.

Tori's eyes focused on someone walking into her gate. It was Michael, and she watched as he walked up her pathway.

' Yeah okay, call me later. Bye ' Tori nodded before hanging up.

Putting her phone in her back pocket, she walked out her living room to her door. One knock sounded before she opened it, and Michael stood. A smile appeared on his face. "Uh hi...quick approach" He told her about the door, and Tori shook her head smiling. "I uh, saw you coming in my gate. I was just on the phone to Hanna" She told him, standing aside.

"Oh right, cool." He nodded as he walked in. "Why are you here?" Tori asked, as she closed the door. "Is it something to sit down over or...?" She asked a little confused. "Hm, not really. Its more good news...hopefully for you" He told her. "Good news for me?" She asked, as she put her hands in her pockets of her jeans. "You're going back to Chicago Thursday right?" He asked. Tori nodded. "Yeah, then I'll get told what I could do next" She told him smiling.

"Ah, the world is your oyster" He chuckled. "Could say that, yeah" Tori giggled a little, taking some hair from her face. "Well uh...me and the guys are actually leaving Friday. We're heading into Chicago, till Monday, or sometime into next week." He told her. "Oh. Okay...thats cool" Tori nodded, as she took a step forward. "Yeah so, I was just wondering if...you'd still like to talk...hang out or whatever when we're there?" He asked sort of hesitant.

"I...I'll see what I'm doing, but sure. I dont mind" She admitted nodding. "Really? Awh great!" Michael chuckled, as he became more relaxed. "Yeah...why are you all going there?" She asked. "Well we're performing for a morning show. Rehearsing some music, and then playing a night show before touring round" He told her. "Oh wow. Thats awesome" Tori smiled as she nodded. "Yeah we tour, need a break but soon into the break we want to get back out there and perform." Michael told her.

"Yeah. Thats cool...well that sounds okay too. I'll see you out there then on Friday? Or the weekend?" Tori shrugged, as she asked. "Yeah...thats another thing I wanted to ask you" He told her. Tori stood and waited till he spoke, with a subtle smile on her lips. "Whats up?" She asked. "Um...you dont know what you'll be up too in Chicago or possibly the week after that?" He asked her. "I dont think so. No, I dont know. I'll be going back to hand in this piece of writing...and then I'll get told whats next for me" She nodded.

"Ah. So...there will be something for you to do?" He asked, a little disappointed. "I dont know yet, maybe. Maybe not, why?" She asked, getting intrigued. Biting his lip, he sighed before looking away for a brief moment. "I've asked the guys...and they dont seem to have a problem with it...." He began. "What is it Michael?" Tori asked, a little worried. "If you wanted...you could've came with us on the road for a few weeks..." He told her. Tori stood and stared at him.

"Like..if your not doing anything in Chicago." He nodded. "Uhm..." Tori began. "You dont have too...but it would be cool! If we're staying in hotels you'll get your own room. No need to worry about anything, repaying us back" He grinned at her. "Wow...thats a lot to ask..." She took a breath. "I know. Its soon too, but...if I'm being honest, I'm not ready to say goodbye to you yet. For me to leave, while your in Chicago..." He told her nodding.

"Thats if...Ryan's cool with it too" He told her. Tori sighed and rolled her eyes. "What...do you mean on the road?" She asked, as she folded her arms. "Well, y'know. We'll being going to places around America to do radio shows, acoustic gigs, some performances...you could come with us. Get the exclusive piece" He chuckled as he told her.

"Like I said. Its cool with us, so its up to you. Don't feel obligated." He told her nodding. Tori stood and thought for a moment. "I'd have to...get back to you. Obviously tomorrow, because its soon" She told him, a little took back. "Yeah! By all means...you decide, and uh let me know" He told her. "Thanks...for even considering it" Tori told him. "Your welcome..." Michael nodded.

"Well I uh better leave you be..." He fidgeted a little, with his jacket. "Oh okay, yeah sure" Tori nodded, and opened her front door to let him out. "I'll call you tomorrow" Tori nodded, and smiled as she looked at Michael on her doorstep. "Brillaint, take your time. Think about it. I think it'll be awesome, but y'know...whatever you want" He told her. "Yeah, thanks Mikey..." Tori nodded. Michael headed down her pathway to her gate before exiting.

He looked up at her and smiled, before waving slightly as he walked down the street then out of sight. Tori sighed, as she closed the door and though. That was something big! She wondered what else was waiting for her back in Chicago.

Sorry for the short chapter guys ~ Chez.