Chapter 63 - Hiding feelings.

1 week later....

Tori packed some clothes into her case.

Looking up at Michael discreetly, she watched as he slowly folded one of her shirts. Staring into space.

Tori put a pair of jeans into her case before sighing. "Mikey..." She spoke quietly, making him look at her.

"You okay...?" She asked him. "Mhm" He nodded. "You've...been folding that for nearly twenty minutes...I'm actually more concerned at the fact your folding" She then smiled. "...I fold clothes" He then sat the shirt into her case.

"No, you dont" Tori giggled, as she moved her case and sat down next to him. Michael sighed. "I'm fine, I told you I'd help you" He told her, but didnt look at her.

"Look at me" She told him quietly. He ignored her. "Michael, look at me!" She grabbed his chin, and turned his face to look at her. His cheeks squashed up a little, as he pouted looking sad.

"You want a kiss?" She asked him. He nodded. Tori smiled, as she leaned in and pecked his lips. "Better?" She asked. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, and sighed shaking his head. "Mikey dont...I dont need anymore tears." She took a breath. "How bout mine then?" He asked. "You cry?" Tori mocked.

"Im laughing, so hard" He told her in a flat, bored tone. "I cant believe your leaving in three days..." Michael told her. "I told you we're not leaving each other" Tori told him. "Yeah but we will. We wont survive without seeing each other...I wont" He told her. "I'll come back in a few months...maybe two" She shrugged.

"We wont be here" He sighed. "Then I'll go to wherever you are!" Tori moved his face, from her chest area and looked into his eyes. Michael sat pouting. "No..dont" She shook her head. He sighed heavier, as he continued to pout. "Stop it" Tori smiled. "Mmm" He whined quietly, as he leaned into her.

"Your such a child" Tori smiled as she hugged him. "I thought you were cool with this?" She asked him. "I am..." He lied. "So why are you being like this?" She asked him. "I'm sorry. I apologize that I'm going to miss you!" He sounded offended. "Its going to be hard...not seeing your face in that crowd. When we come off stage...my good luck hug before the show..." He listed off.

"Stop it" Tori told him quietly, as she lifted his face up again. "Listen to me, we're going to be okay" She told him, looking at him. "We've said that before" He scoffed. "That was different. Something happened" She narrowed her eyes. "Tori, we were drifting apart!" He told her. "Then make it our fucking pride and joy to keep in touch." Tori nodded, with wide eyes.

"Your not going...to get another Ryan are you?" He asked. "No!" Tori shook her head. "But I swear...if you do anything stupid...I'll fucking rip your..." "Okay!" Michael nodded. "I would never" He then told her. Tori nodded, as she kissed him again. Michael kissed her harder, squishing her lips slightly.

"Hey..." She then turned and took her shirt, Michael had folded out her case and gave it back to him. "Whats this?" He asked. "A shirt" She mocked. "Duh!" He chuckled. "I dont get it..." He looked at her. "Take a closer look..." She told him. Michael opened it out, and stared at it before he smiled.

"Its mine..." He then nodded. "You gave it to be...well I wore it. A lot...and you gave it to be when you left after our first visit when we started college" Tori nodded. "God, feels like forever ago" Michael sighed. "We'll get there..." She told him, as she put her hand around his neck.

"So...your giving me my shirt back after...two years?" He chuckled. Tori stared at him making him laugh more. "Thank you..." He nodded. "Right! I need to finish this" She sighed, as she stood up and walked to her case again.