Chapter 6 - Food, internet and pajamas.

Thursday.

"She asked me son when I grow old, will you buy me a house of gold and when your father turns to stone will you take care of me..."

Tori sat eating some chips in the hotel room. Her pajamas on, and her music blasting through her bluetooth speaker. Not blasting, but loud enough for her to enjoy. Scrolling through her social media, and checking out makeup videos on instagram.

Twenty one pilots were one of her favourite bands...or duo. She loved that she could take her music anywhere she went. No need to bring cases of cds, all she needed was her phone and her speaker. Who needs to go out partying when you could jam out right here to great music, and eat food. In comfort also, may she add. Just then her train of thought was cut off when a familiar ringing sounded. Looking up to her laptop her skype call was trying to bring a call through.

Sitting down on the floor, she brought her phone over to her from the end of the table and sat her phone down beside it. Clicking accept, Spencer's face popped up on the screen. Tori grabbed the bag of chips she had and sat them beside her.

'Hello!' Spencer's face lit up with a grin.

'Hey Spence' Tori nodded. 'How is London?'

'Oh it's great! so fun, but the weather is a bit peaky...' Spencer told her.

'Good! Its quite sunny here'

'Of course, your in California!' Spencer laughed.

Tori laughed with her as she turned down the music a little.

'I miss you Spence...you and Hanna' Tori sighed.

'I know, I miss you too. I'll be there next week...I think Hanna too?'

'Yeah, Hanna will be here' Tori nodded.

'And we'll be together again!' Spencer laughed with a grin on her face.

'Cannot wait' Tori admitted nodding.

'Hanna will be out in the town. Lets me honest' Spencer told her.

'Mmm...oh no' Tori whined a little.

'I'm guessing you've been out, in the town yet?' Spencer asked, knowing the answer.

'No, I'm by myself. Also...I'm not into that.' Tori sighed.

'Yeah i know. It'll be good to catch up though!'

'It will, I'll go out only this once, when you girls come over!' Tori admitted smiling.

'Ooh look at you! I'm liking this' Spencer laughed with Tori.

'So, how is Toby?' Tori asked, with a small smile.

'Toby is well. He's doing good' Spencer nodded.

'I miss him too...Caleb as well. Not seen them in a while' Tori told her.

'Yeah...shame Caleb and Hanna couldn't keep things...well.' Spencer sighed.

'Caleb still loves her...just complicated with situations' Tori shrugged.

'Yeah, Hanna still loves him too...I'm surprised Toby and I are still good.' Spencer admitted.

'Must be love.' Tori laughed a little, before eating some chips.

'Least their on good terms' Spencer smiled.

'Least he didn't cheat...' Tori rolled her lips together.

Spencer looked at her, with wide eyes before shaking her head.

'Asshole...how are you and Ryan?' She quickly changed the subject.

'Good...' Tori nodded.

'Still no L word?' Spencer asked.

'No...not yet' Tori shoved more chips into her mouth.

'Fucker...destroying your trust' Spencer screwed her face up.

'Enough...im over it. I just cant wait till you two come here!' Tori smiled.

'Yeah me too!' Spencer nodded, agreeing.