Chapter 43 - A dress with converse.

Next Friday.

LA.

7pm.

"I dont understand why we have to go here" Tori sighed, as she looked at her two friends getting ready.

"We got invited Tori, come on it'll be fun" Hanna smiled. "Its nothing special, we know, no one" Tori shook her head. "We know the guys..." Spencer shrugged. "Thats all, its all their friends, and other people" Tori looked at them.

"When did you go back into your shell? Come on! Get your ass dressed up and let your hair down" Hanna grinned. "Thats the thing I dont want to do" Tori sighed as she stood up. "Here, put this on" Hanna handed her a dress.

"I found this in Michigan and thought you'd like it" Hanna nodded.

It was a dress but looked like a shirt. It was black, and tied up at the back and quite exposed on the shoulders and arms. It hard a large skull with two bones on the front, and some crossed bones beside her. Tori really liked it.

"Thank you, Han" Tori nodded, as she headed to the bathroom. "I'm just going to wear converse guys" Tori sighed. "Of course." Spencer nodded, as she applied some blush to her face. Tori changed, and walked out into the room with the dress on. It was just past her thighs, but by the time Tori fixed it it dropped just above her knees.

She smiled, and grabbed her converse.

"Here..." Hanna smiled, holding a snapback. "Why not go all out" She then winked. "Thanks, Han" Tori giggled. Tying up her converse, she then ran a comb through her loose curls before putting on her snapback. Her makeup with winged liner with dark lips, and she put on some of Hanna's perfume.

"You look really good" Spencer commented with a smile. "You two look stunning." Tori nodded at her friends. "Come on, lets go" Hanna smiled.

-

They all got to the party.

The guys walked in, with the girls behind them. Looking around the large house.

"Hm, I thought this was the last of the house parties" Tori commented as she smiled. "Lets have a good night tonight" Hanna nudged her.

"Hey!!" A guy walked over to the boys. "Is Luke here...?" Spencer asked. "I think he made his own way here. He's been here for the whole weeks" Tori shrugged. "Hey, girls. This is Roy, this is his party" Ashton smiled, greeting them all.

"Hello ladies" A tall, guy with shaggy blonde hair smirked at the girls. "Its lovely to meet you all" He held out his hand. "You too..." Spencer shook his hand, but he pulled it and placed a kiss on the top of her hand. "Oh, okay..." Spencer giggled a little.

Tori watched, as she looked at his arms and the pointless ink on them. Must mean more to him.

"So, Spencer." He spoke, before talking Tori's hand and doing the same. "Tori." He smiled, then did the same to Hanna. "And Hanna...without the H" He then winked. "Mhm, yep" Hanna laughed. "Nice to meet you" Tori nodded, and smiled. "You too! Glad you could come, the more the better and have fun!" He nodded.

"Hey Cal, come here...." He smiled before putting an arm around Calum and walking off. The girls stared at Michael and Ashton. "Those guys...are really close when their together" Ashton chuckled. "No shit" Tori nodded. "Drinks anyone?" Ashton suggested and Spencer and Tori nodded before the three of them walked off.

Hanna stood, staring at Michael as he watched Tori walk away with a smile on his face.

"Y'know you could make it less obvious" She stood beside him, with arms folded. "What?" He turned to her. "Tori..." She nodded. "Oh yeah..." He nodded. "Your like...obsessed with her" She giggled. "I'm not obsessed Hanna..." He looked at her. "Its called love" He sighed. Hanna nodded as she looked around.