Chapter 40 - Summer Road Trip pt2

August 20th. Thursday Morning.

"I think this is crazy...theres not way this is going to go well" Tori sighed, as she packed a small bag.

Spencer and Hanna looked at her. "We're going to be there too...all of us" Spencer smiled. "Yeah to not act suspicious." Tori shook her head. "Dont worry about it. Maybe this will do you good." Spencer told her. "What...to spend alone time with Michael?  Coz thats smart" Hanna mocked a little.

"Hanna" Spencer warned her. "She's right. This is stupid." Tori told them. "Its not. Come on, finish packing" Spencer reassured her. Tori packed some more stuff before zipping up her bag. A knock at the hotel door made them all look at each other.

"I'll get shall I ?" Tori sighed before walking to the door, and opening it. Michael stood with Ashton.

"Morning!" Ashton smiled widely. "Morning" Tori nodded. "Ready to hit the road?" Michael smiled. "Yeah..." Hanna told them, walking to the door with her small bag. Spencer took her own and also Tori's. Handing it to Tori, they all left and headed to the elevator. "We're out the front" Michael smiled. "Front?" Tori looked at him.

"You'll be okay" He nodded. Tori sighed as they all got into the elevator, and headed to the bottom floor. Walking out the front door, to their surprise they were no one there. Tori sighed with relief as she got into the large black car and sat down.

"Hello" Calum grinned at her, looking up from his phone. "Hi." Tori smiled, as the boys piled into the car with Spencer and Hanna. "Personal chauffeur now" Michael chuckled, putting the seat belt on. Michael was in the back with Tori and Spencer. Hanna sat with Ashton and Calum.

"Where's the other one...?" Hanna looked around confused. Tori noticed Luke wasnt there. "Oh he left earlier" Ashton nodded, putting his own seat belt on. "Where too?" Tori looked at him. "He's went to LA" Michael told her. "Why?" Spencer then asked. "He didnt want to come along..." Michael shrugged. "Oh...I get it. He just wants to spend time with...." "Hanna!" Spencer warned her.

"I'm surprised your here...." Tori admitted to Calum. "What? Why?" He asked. "I dont know...your more into partying than roadtripping" Tori shrugged. "Then you obviously dont know me" He smiled. "Yeah...thats why you prefer to party" Tori nodded making Michael chuckle.

"Im actually surprised your here" Hanna turned to Ashton. "Why?" He asked. "You have a lady friend in LA....." She smirked. "Hanna" Spencer sighed rolling her eyes. "Uh...." Ashton trailed off. "Ignore her, Ashton." Spencer nodded.

"Okay, we can...not start anything. We havent even left Chicago yet" Tori smiled as she took out her phone. The car started up.

"Everyone okay back there?!" A man who was driving, smiled into his mirror. "Yeah, all good!" Michael put his thumbs up. "What are we supposed to do for these few hours?" Hanna sighed, looking at phone. "Anything you want. Music, talk, read, play games...you could even have a one car stand" Michael smirked.

Hanna looked back at him frowning. "Coz your all so irresistible" She scoffed. "Um, hurtful" Ashton chuckled. "Yeah, rude..." Calum smiled. "Try, not my type" Hanna smiled widely. "Okay, be quiet...music please" Tori sighed. "On it!" Michael grinned.

-

5:45pm.

"Ugh my ass is numb!" Hanna complained as she slid along the seat and got out the car, as Ashton held the door opened for her. "Always something to bitch about" Spencer smiled at her, as she folded her arms. "Hm. Only two seem to be having fun so far" Hanna eyed up Michael and Tori as they sat in the car, talking about something and laughing.