Chapter 33 - Taking back mistakes.

The next morning.

7:15am

Tori opened her eyes, immediately out of sleep as she looked around the room. Tori bit her lip, as she put her thoughts together before automatically remembering the night before. Moving her arm, she laid it over her naked stomach before she turned her head a little. Michael was lying on his back, with his face turned in the opposite direction as he slept. Tori sat up slowly, trying to keep the duvet around her dignity as she done so. Looking down at him, she looked down his arm as it lay outside the covers. Actually realizing he had a new tattoo.

Sighing, she shook her head as she got up. Finding the bathroom off the room, she walked in and closed the door slowly before locking it. Turning she faced herself in the mirror, the girl staring back at her. Not who she was but her old self. The typical morning after she slept with him. Does that sound bad? Maybe. Tori sighed, as she looked around the bathroom before turning on the tap. Noticing a dressing gown hung up on the door, she took it down and put it on wrapping the ties up.

Going back over to the running tap, she threw some water over her face and realized that her makeup from the night before was either gone or smudged. Grabbing a wash cloth she ran it under the water before dabbing it under her eyes taking away the black residue. Cleaning up her look, and now her naked eyes she turned the tap off and put down the cloth. Turning to the door she opened it and walked out quietly, looking over towards the bed Michael lay with his head turned looking right at her.

"Shit, Mikey..." She gasped a little. "Everything okay?" He asked, before sitting up a little letting the cover drop on and sit just to cover his bottom half. He moved his hair around making it a little messy before leaning back on a pillow. "Uh yeah..." Tori nodded as she walked over to the bed and sat down in her empty spot. "Just uh...at the bathroom" She smiled as she looked at him. "You sure...?" He asked, nodding. "Yeah..." She told him.

"Michael..." Tori began. "What?" He asked cutting her off. "...Let me guess. You made, we made this massive mistake last night. It shouldn't have happened and we need to forget about it" He told her as calmly as possible but with a smile on his face. Tori stared at him, and laughed a little as she put some hair behind her ear, away from her face. "No..." She told him truthfully. "No?" He asked, looking at her. "It wasn't a mistake...because, well...did you want it?" She asked him, and watched as he nodded with a smile on his face. "Course I did." He told her.

"Yeah well...so did I so..." She shrugged, going a little pink on her cheeks. "So it wasnt a mistake" Michael nodded, as he looked away before a brief moment before looking back at Tori. "Good." He told her, looking her up and down. "What?" She asked. "Nothing just...taking in, this" He shrugged as he moved his arm and sat it on her knee. Tori smiled, and laughed silently a little as she shook her head. "Been a while since...I've saw you like this" He smirked. "Its been a while for both of us" She nodded, looking at him.

Sighing, Michael nodded. "Ha, it was good though....right?" He asked her a little hesitant. "Oh...yeah!" Tori looked at him, then laughed a little. "What?" He asked, as he grabbed the bottom of her gown. "No, stop!" She giggled pulling his hand. "Leave it!" She whined and laughed. "Why are you laughing?" He asked her. "Nothing its just...you were nice" She looked at him. "Say the time to you...like when was the last time it was...slow?" He asked.

"Okay stop." Tori laughed going more pink. "...It was good, different. More passionate" She admitted to him. "Yeah, I'm glad" He nodded, smiling as he took her hand. "Come here..." He told her. "What..?" She asked. "Come here" He told her again. Tori sat up and moved up beside Michael and lay down. Michael put his arm around her, and kissed the top of her head as he preoccupied her free hand with his own. Rubbing her knuckled and intertwining their fingers together.

Tori laid her head, on Michael shoulder as she sighed. "Something doesn't feel right...?" He then admitted to her. "How'd you mean?" She asked him. "....something is telling me that...in a few hours, we're going to be with the group. Last night didn't happen, and know one will know" He sighed. Tori bit her lip, as she looked down at her hand with Michael with sad eyes. "Even more the point...what about your fella?" He asked. Tori sighed as she shook her head. "One thing at a time..." She told him. "I don't have a ' fella ' anymore. I made that decision when I left Chicago. He doesn't know yet" She sighed.

"I still technically cheated on him since he doesn't know we're not together..." She sighed. "We're both on that list" He told her. Looking up at him unamused, his smile faded. "I'm kidding" He told her. "Hmmm" She sighed looking away from him. "What does this even mean Michael?" She asked shrugging. "What do we do? Continue, and get back together. Tell your thousands of fans you have a girlfriend...I'll tell my family and friends I'm back together with the guy who cheated on me then I go back to Chicago or home when you tour around the world?" Tori looked at him.

Michael looked at her, his eyebrows furrowed together. "Whats going to happen? Tell me? Will I get the phone call a few months down the line with you saying ' Oh by the way, I slept with another girl but it's cool, I was pissed ' I mean I don't know whats going on...or whats going to happen" Tori shrugged. "What do you want to do?" Michael asked Tori quietly, as he played with her hand. "I don't know" She shrugged before looking up at him.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked. "Honestly...I want to have you" He smiled. "Its not that simple. We're not 17 anymore Mikey..." She sighed. "Last time it was my life, and I could do whatever I want" He told her. "Uhh...not really. You've got a rep to protect now." She looked at him. Rolling his eyes, Michael sighed. "So last night wasn't a mistake but we cant do anything..." He nodded. "Got that right?" He asked her. "Its complicated" She told him. "How so? You and your boyfriend complicated or..." "Michael, we're not in high school anymore. We cant just...shack up in my bedroom when my parents aren't around" She told him.

"There are more than...two pairs of eyes around us now" She told him. "Tori I...." "Do you have something on today?" Tori asked him sitting up. "Um, yeah I think so..." He nodded. "I'll go get dressed" She let go of his touch, and stood up. "I've jut got you back Tori." He told her sitting up. Turning to him she sighed. "...I know what I told myself if you ever came back around. I'm going to hold you close. Than what I've ever did, because I wont let you slip away again" He told her.

Tori smiled, as she knew what he meant. "Maybe we should get ready before anyone comes back" She nodded as she made her way into the bathroom. Closing the door and sighing, she rested her her against the cool door as she shook her head.

Michael got up and put his underwear on before sitting down again and rubbing his face. "I'm not giving up on us Tori!" He shouted, and Tori looked at the door wide eyed. "...I cant..." He told himself, quietly.