Chapter 25 - 18 again.

"Its hard to believe we're walking these streets, but don't even live here anymore...not properly." Michael told Tori, as the both of them walked along the streets. It was beginning to get dark, and they had been out for a few hours talking. Kind of remembering back to their ' childhood ' in a way. "Yeah, I'm surprised you haven't been mobbed by fans here" Tori smirked as she looked at him. "I can blend in perfectly" He nudged her, still his hands in his pockets.

"Hm, whats it like being back home?" She asked, turning to him. "Good. I always love coming back home...see my mom and dad, sleep in my own bed." He chuckled, nodding. "Yeah...I walked into my room when I came back here and it was so...weird" Tori sighed. "Your room probably misses us" He joked, making Tori laugh. "You know it" Tori mocked. "Of course, us studying and listening to music" He chuckled. Tori shook her head as she looked away. "Yeah totally" She sighed as they continued to walk on.

Walking up a familiar street, Tori and Michael spotted the school at the top of the hill. "Wow...looks creepy in the dark" Tori admitted, as they got closer. "Yeah...the secrets those corridors contain. Our secrets" He turned to her. "Old ones" Tori reminded him. "That people know about now" She nodded, as they walked on.  "Hm yeah...I wonder if english still does those boring essays" He smiled. "Those weren't boring..." She told him. "They were okay...I even passed" He chuckled. "Yeah, and too bad you don't need your grade" Tori mocked.

"My grade too...from Mr Jacobs" Michael reminded her. "Oh my gosh, I wonder how he is" Tori laughed. "Course he would. Has he not stalked you on social media yet?" Michael asked her, sarcastically. "Yeah he totally does. Hits be up every weekend" Tori rolled her eyes as she sighed. "I wonder how school is." Micheal sighed as he stared up at the school. "You miss it?" She asked surprised. "No, I fucked hated school...except seeing you and the guys everyday" He rolled his lips together smiling.

"Ha...okay" Tori blushed, as she looked away. "Do you?" He asked. "Sometimes...some classes...some things that happened" Tori admitted nodding. "Yeah...it just seems a little better. Yeah, I love what me and the guys do...but sometimes having no serious responsibility's is better" Michael nodded, as he laughed a little. "Oh trust me. I know." Tori sighed and nodded. As the both of them got to the top of the hill, they looked at the school. Michael looked at Tori, and a grin spread across his face. "What?" Tori asked. "Hmm...wanna check it out?" He asked. "Check what out?" Tori asked.

"School." He told her. "How...?" Tori asked. Looking at him, she began to think and she laughed. "No, I'm not breaking in...Michael that's a criminal offense!" She whispered to him. "Not if you don't get caught" He winked at her. "Michael...Michael!" Tori called after him quietly, but he continued to walk into the school grounds. "Oh for f...." Tori gasped a little as she followed him. Looking behind her a few times, she continued to follow him. "Mikey, get back here!" She told him.

Michael walked around to the side entrance, and began to pull on the doors to open them. All locked, and didn't budge. "Hmm" He sighed. "This is bad! We're going to get arrested for being here!" Tori told him, folding her arms. "Where is bad ass Tori...my bad ass Tori?" He asked, her smirking. "She..." "Dont say she grew up. I know your still there" He smiled at her, before pulling on another door. "Your in a band, I have a job to protect...if we get arrested, I swear..you better run." She warned him.

Michael ignored her as he continued to walk around to the back of the building. Pulling on another door, it stayed locked before he noticed another. Putting his foot on the middle of the door, he held up the rubber stopper before yanking the door. It swung open, and Tori looked surprised. "Hm! Got it" He winked. "I'm not going in there...!" She told him, shaking her head. "Yes you are, come on baby!" He grinned, before pushing her in. Tori moved her face, as his hand forced her into the building.