Chapter 59 - On the road with your rock star ( ex ) boyfriend

The next day.

Packing for LA.

"I'm so tired" Hanna complained as she lay on the bed, as Spencer and Tori packed.

"Have you finished packing?" Spencer asked. "Of course" Hanna shrugged. "Are you sure? Coz you need a backpack for your makeup and skin toners" Spencer mocked, with a smile. Hanna faked laughed, as she sat up.

"Back to LA. Looking forward to it, yet...beginning to get tired of it" Hanna told the girls. "Hm." Spencer nodded. Tori looked at the both of them as she zipped up her case. "Are you sick of traveling?" Tori then asked. "No, not of traveling. It's fun but..." Hanna looked at Spencer. "Its beginning to be the same." Spencer nodded.

"Oh" Tori looked at her case. "We love it. Being out and around the world, especially with you Tori..." Spencer then nodded. "So why, did you just say that?" Tori asked. "Well we cant do it all the time. Thats someone else's career not ours" Hanna nodded. "I'll have to go back to Europe soon" Hanna nodded.

"Dont you want to go back to Chicago?" Spencer asked. "...Theres nothing for me in Chicago" Tori frowned. "Well, home?" Hanna asked. "Whats going on? The both of you were telling me to give Mikey another chance, now your telling me to leave him and go home?" Tori asked, putting a hand onto her side.

"...I'm guessing you havent been online" Hanna nodded. "I'm guessing you two have. Look I'm not getting involved! I've already been up all night with twitter notifications, and people following me on instagram! Ive had to private my page" Tori sighed, shaking her head. "Look we dont want you to worry..." Spencer told her.

"So to ship me off back home will do that?" Tori asked the girls. "Not right away! But obviosuly you and Michael will have to discuss things" Spencer smiled. "Because we wont always be here." Hanna sighed. "I have to go back soon." Spencer nodded.

The girls sat in silence for a moment.

"How is the article...?" Spencer then asked. "I emailed it. Last night" Tori nodded. "You finished it?!" Hanna gasped. "Yes." Tori took a breath. "And you didnt ask us to read it?!" Hanna sounded offended. "Hanna." Spencer smiled, warning her. "Is that why you've been kinda...nervous today?" Spencer then asked, and Tori nodded.

"Yeah...I dont know when I'll get word back. Probably wont, it's probably shit!" Tori laughed nervously. "That word. Probably. That means...not" Spencer grinned. "Did you pick a name from the headline?" Hanna asked. "Yeah, but it was last minute" Tori told them. "What?" Hanna smiled. "On the road with your rock star ( ex ) boyfriend" Tori blushed.

"Wow" Spencer nodded. "Its lame! Seriously, but I couldnt think of anything else" Tori sighed as she sat on the bed, next to her case. "No, its actually pretty cool" Hanna admitted. "Its different...but where would it be published?" She asked. "I dont know" Tori sighed.

"We better get going. We need to leave in twenty minutes" Spencer told the girls. "Yeah, put the sunglasses on" Tori mocked as she stood, walking to the en suite bathroom the girls laughed.

Tori's phone began to ring. Taking it from her back pocket, she looked at it. Frowning, she looked at the girls. "Who is it?" Spencer asked. "It's a...Chicago number?" Tori nodded. "Ryan?" Hanna sat up. "I have his number..." Tori shook her head. "Answer it!" Spencer smiled.

' Hello? ' Tori asked.

' Hello? Tori? It's Karina! '

' Oh my gosh, Hi... '

' Hi there. I got your email this morning '

' What? ...I um...I...emailed it last night! ' Tori gasped a little.

The girls perked their heads up, and stared at Tori.

' Yeah I saw that. I've read it too ' Karina laughed a little.

Tori felt her legs turn to jelly.

' Oh no... ' She whispered.

' Oh no? I think more like...Oh great. ' Karina told her.

' Wait, what? ' Tori asked.

' I've read it. I like it! ' Karina told her.

' Oh my gosh, no way! ' Tori covered her mouth.

' Way, Miss Montgomery. Although...how would you feel if we changed the name? ' Karina asked.

' Oh yeah, that was a last minute decision ' Tori admitted.

' How does traveling with a band. Ex Rockstar edition sound? ' Karina suggested.

' Anything sounds better! ' Tori laughed, making Karina chuckle.

' Well we'll think of something. Its got a good chance to get published Tori '

Tori couldnt believe what she was hearing.

' Are you serious?! ' Tori grinned, yet tears came to her eyes.

' I am. All you need to do, is come to the office and we'll discuss it in more detail. ' Karina told her.

' Wait...when? ' Tori asked.

' Well before the month is out. '

' Thats...two weeks away... ' Tori told her.

' Yeah. Arent you back home? Or here in New York? '

' No...I'm heading to LA today '

' What for?...never mind. Not my business. Anyway, yeah that would be great if you could be here '

' Oh.... ' Tori nodded.

' You kinda have too. Your the writer Tori. This is going to get published. This, what could be next? A newspaper, a novel...the possibilities are endless! ' Karina told her.

' Are you saying people will actually read this? ' Tori asked, shocked.

' Yeah, its going to be in magazines and everything. Gossip pages, advice columns, anything. '

' Oh wow...! ' Tori smiled.

' When you land in LA, give me call. We'll set a date...I'm rooting for you Tori...this is the start of something great. '

' Okay...bye for now. Thank you! '

' Your welcome. Goodbye for now. '

Tori dropped her arm from her ear as she hung up. "Whats going on?!" Hanna asked. "Karina read it...its getting published." Tori told them, staring into space. "Oh my god!" Hanna gasped. "Holy shit, thats amazing!" Spencer shouted. "My work IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED!" Tori screamed as she turned to the girls.

The girls ran to her, as they all screamed with happiness and hugged.

"We are so proud of you!" Spencer grabbed Tori and gave her a large kiss on the cheek. "Thats awesome!" Hanna slapped her butt. "Okay, too far!" Tori laughed, as she looked at Hanna. "Look at you! Your on fire!" Hanna told her. "Oh my...I cant believe this!" Tori grinned with happiness. 

"I need to call my parents" Tori nodded. "Wait...what were you so worried looking about?" Hanna asked. Tori sighed, as she looked at her. "I need to be in New York...before the month is out. Two weeks." She nodded. "What?" Spencer asked. "Yeah..." Tori sighed. "So wait...you have to leave in like a few days, or next week" Hanna told her.

"You have to tell Michael" Spencer told her. "Thats going to be easy." She told them in a sarcastic tone. Spencer and Hanna frowned. "Tori, you have too..." Hanna told her. Tori bit her lip, as a knock disturbed them at the door. "Thats the guys...come on" Spencer smiled.

Tori took her case, before putting her phone into her back pocket.