Chapter 5 - Thanks for the memories.

Monday

' The golden gate bridge is a very popular site here in San Francisco. Loved by many and one of the first things to see on a travelers list. I don't see why not, because it is beautiful! If I do say so myself. Of course not meaning to be biased, some people from here or around may not think this town or this bridge is beautiful, but for many people around the world coming to visit, it is stunning. Myself, coming from a small town in Ohio...it's such a magnificent scene. Even the view from the bridge itself, to the water to the small islands.

If your here in San Francisco or traveling and happen to pass, why not come down to the golden gate bridge. You'd be missing out if you pass on it.

Tori Montgomery.'

Tori stopped writing and smiled as she sighed. Putting her pen in her notebook, she was finally finished. She'd took some time over the weekend to collect her thoughts, and browsed around the town she was in herself. Mostly when she visited things, she'd be on facetime with Hanna. She called Spencer, and the girls decided to come within Wednesday and the weekend before she left. Tori was looking forward to seeing the girls, they'd not all seen each other for nearly half a year now.

Smiling Tori looked around the view as she leaned a little onto the railings holding onto her notebook. She had her sunglasses on, and her head switched from left to right as she looked around.

"Such a beautiful view isnt it?" A voice disturbed her. Turning her head, she looked at a middle aged woman standing smiling. She had blue jeans on which stopped just below the knee, flat shoes and a plain top with a flowey kimono with flowers on it. "Yes, it its" Tori smiled and nodded. "I like to come out here sometimes. To think, it's really relaxing." The woman half turned her face, but looked at Tori. "It does seem like it. Such a beautiful city" Tori told her. "Your not from here." The woman told her. Tori stood up straight and looked at her. "N...no." She shook her head.

"Figured." The woman smiled a little, hiding a quiet laugh. "How come?" Tori asked, now interested. "Your in love with the city..." The woman nodded, as she stared out into the sea. "That's...a bad thing?" Tori asked. "No, but its obvious. Most people here still love it, its where their from but...not everyone is in love with it." The woman told her. "It is to me. I'm from a small town in Ohio, so..." Tori shrugged before looking back out into the water.

"Mhm, yes. That's why. Have you been here before?" The woman asked her. "Um...once before. Nearly two years ago" Tori told her. Smiling and nodding, the woman held out her hand. "I'm Orla" "I'm Tori" Tori smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Tori" She told her. "You too, Orla." Tori smiled. "So, hope I didn't ruin your day by saying hello" Orla leaned onto the railings. "No, not at all. I'm surprised there's still polite people around" Tori scoffed a little.

"You too. You seem like a sweet girl...young too?" She nodded. "How come your here by yourself?" She asked. Tori looked out into the water and leaned onto the railings. "I'm uh, here on an internship...kinda" Tori told her. "Oh wow. That's impressive." Orla smiled. "How so?" Tori narrowed her eyes, but kept a smile. "Your a young girl..." Orla told her. "I've been out oh high school for two and a half years" Tori smiled.

"No...wow." The woman laughed quietly. "So, your from a small town, a young worker...been here once before and still love this city. You must be a dreamer." Orla turned to her smiling warmly. Tori was took back a bit by how accurate this stranger was being. "Um, are you following me or something?" Tori laughed, making the woman laugh too. "No. I feel you have loving energy" Orla nodded. Tori smiled and looked at her.

"Really?" She asked, a little surprised. "Very much so. I'm not a psychic, but I do doddle into it." Orla explained slightly. Tori nodded as she listened. "Your here alone to work...with no one...but you want to be with someone. Someone to have company with." Orla then told her.  "Friends...family...lover?" She nodded. "My friends are visiting soon, hopefully I'll see my boyfriend and of course I miss my family" Tori told her.

"Yes. You miss...your family. Some else too...." The woman went on, making Tori turn to her fully. "You...like this city because of the views and also...there's a past memory. Assuming from the first time you were here" Orla smiled. "Wow, your good!" Tori laughed a little nervously. "I told you, this is your energy" Orla laughed a little. "I don't think this will be your last visit here...this is one of the many places you'll visit in the future." Orla nodded.

"I will" Tori nodded, agreeing. "Well...I'll leave you be now. I think I've bothered you enough today" Orla stood up straight and scratched the back of her head softly before clasping her hands in front of her. "You'll do great things Tori, you seem a very intelligent young woman." She told her, with a warm smile. "Thank you...it was nice to meet you Orla. You seem such a sweet person" Tori smiled as she looked back at her. "Nonsense, I'm just...me" Orla giggled a little, making Tori laugh.

"Good luck with everything...enjoy your time here" Orla winked a her before patting Tori arm softly. Turning away, she stopped and turned back. "Y'know...some past memories aren't always bad either." She told Tori. "You enjoyed your time here when you first visited...and also with the person. Your not speaking much, but there is something still there" Orla, thought as she spoke out. "See you soon" She then told Tori before walking off.

Tori stood, frowning slightly with her mouth open a little. Did she...? Was she...?  How could she possibly know any of that? Tori looked around at the people, a little freaked out. Before looking back out into the water. Smiling slightly, she sighed. She'd always wanted to go to a medium, but how could she know anything? Tori looked to the side, to see Orla walking in the distance. Herself, and even her name was unique. 

*Flashback*

"Im a great photographer!" Michael exclaimed as he held Tori's polaroid camera. "Don't! Seriously, if you break that or anything, I will end you Clifford" Tori warned him. "What you gonna do? Hm? Hm?" Michael teased holding onto the camera and swaying all around. "Michael don't, it will slip out of your hands" Tori held her hands to her eyes. "I wont drop it!" Michael laughed as he walked over to her, and snapped a shot of them together.

"Hm" Tori pouted. "This is a beautiful place" Michael commented looking around the San Francisco view, from where they stood. "I know, it really is" Tori smiled, and folded her arms. "Not as beautiful as you though" Michael wrapped his arms around hers, as he stood behind her. "Don't get cheesy" Tori mocked, as she took the camera from Michael's hands, and took another snapshot. "Hmmm..." Michael let out a deep sigh.

"I love you." He told her, swaying her from side to side softly. "I know..." Tori smiled. "...Meaning?" Michael asked her, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Meaning...I love you too" She turned her face and Michael pecked her lips. Michael reached out his arms, and pressed the shot button capturing the both of them mid kiss. "Cute" Tori smiled. "Who's cheesy now?" Michael mocked, making Tori laugh a little.

*End of flashback*

Tori stood, as the breeze blew against her face, making her loose parts of her hair whiz around slightly. She stood, with her wallet now in her hands while she held onto three polaroid shots. Looking up into the view, she bit her lip before digging them and her wallet back into her purse. "professional liar..." Tori spoke to herself. Looking left and right, she then turned back to the way she came on heading back to the start of the bridge.