Chapter 36 - Two new crushes.

"Is this worth our while?" Hanna sighed, as she put some blush onto her cheeks.

"Be nice, Michael and the guys told us so" Spencer sighed, as she couldn't help but stare at Tori. She'd been on her phone for the past half hour, texting someone but her expression wasnt happy.

"Michael just wants her there, so he has someone to bone after the show" Hanna tutted. "Ew, Hanna!" Spencer then turned away from Tori and stared at Hanna. "I'm just saying, come on." Hanna sighed, as she put her blush kit away and stood up fixing her dress.

"Your wearing that? Its a concert, not a cocktail party." Spencer pointed to Hanna's short white dress that was open yet had a crossed over pattern across her chest. "Um...are you wearing that? It's a concert, not a library party." Hanna mocked, pointing to Spencer's skirt with tights, flat and a shirt.

"Library's dont..have parties Han." Spencer then smirked. "Are you ready?" Hanna looked at Tori. She sat with a vest stop, a leather jacket with black jeans, and converse. Her hair was straight and she sat a snapback on her head.

"Tori?!" Hanna snapped her fingers. "What?" Tori looked up, frowning a little. "Are you okay?" Spencer then asked her. "Yeah...I'm fine." Tori looked back down at her phone. "Who's been texting you? It's not Michael...or family" Spencer raised an eyebrow. "Its...Ryan" Tori looked at the girls. "You still havent told him your wanting to break up?" Hanna asked sitting down beside he.

"I havent had time" Tori told her. "You've had plenty, you've just been cuddling up with blue haired boy" Hanna told her. "Stop making her feel bad" Spencer told Hanna. "She likes Ryan, but she loves Michael" Spencer told her. "I dont...love Michael" Tori looked up. "Really?" Hanna made a face, making Tori roll her eyes.

"What has he been saying?" Spencer asked. "Um...he's been working on a project for a while. He's sending me something through email and he's just telling me to make sure I listen before I...make any decisions" Tori sighed. "Listen?" Hanna asked. "I'm waiting on the document downloading. I dont know what it is, he's been working on this for a while but hasnt told me about it" Tori shrugged.

"How lovely..." Hanna looked at Spencer, making a sarcastic face.

"It's downloaded." Tori nodded. "Ooh, let me in!" Spencer hopped off the arm of the sofa and sat on the other side of Tori, now making her squashed between the girls. "Uh..guys?" She asked. "Oh sorry..." They sat back a little. "It's a video?" Spencer then asked. "What?" Hanna asked. "Look, the site code...it's a video" Spencer pointed to Tori's phone.

"Oh its not a video on how...he loves you so much, and that is it?" Hanna screwed her face a little. "No! He isnt like that..." Tori shook her head, as she pressed the link. It loaded, and loaded till it started and a pair of girls legs was walking. "Uh..." Hanna began. "Whats with the blonde girl?" She asked.

I'm not usually the type of guy to call twice,
and leave a message every time (It's me again)
That's quite alright
And most days I just dust them off like that
Girls text me, you're the only one I text back
Cause you know where the party's at

Ryan appeared on the screen with his brother and his two friends. His band! Tori stared, her mouth wide open. "That's Ryan now?! Oh my gosh, he's cute Tori!" Hanna nudged her. "Oh fuck, what is he doing?" Tori sighed. "Who's the dude with red in his hair?" Spencer asked confused. "His friend...Nash" Tori nodded. "So who's his brother?" Hanna asked. "The drummer....Jamie" Tori told them.

"He has...some nice teeth" Hanna smiled, and Tori and Spencer looked at her frowning asking if she actually just said that. "What?! Compared to some others" Hanna shook her head. "Like Michael?" Tori made a face. "I didnt say that..." She looked away. Tori looked at Spencer as she sighed.