Dahee left a quick as she could I didn't even get a chance to speak to her Bambam thought to himself

"Bambam great job!" mark tells me

"Thanks hyung but it was all Dahee"

"Why do you seem sad?" Jr asks

"Because Dahee wouldn't even speak to me" bambam looks down at the floor as the other members gave him looks.

"Hey look what I found" Jackson holding up a black leather bound book

"I wonder who's it is" mark said in curiosity

"I'll hold on it for now since none of you have bags on" bambam grabs the book and unzips his bag putting it in his book.
__________

I walk outside I go and strolled around since the next lesson was art and I was chilled out since I remember mrs lee showing me. As long as I don't see Bambam again I'll be fine. I managed to find the classroom without getting lost too much, looking around I found a spare seat by the window. Mrs lee walked inside of the class room, I wondered if she was going to talk to me. "Welcome class I'm mrs lee I will be you taking your lesson as a substitute teacher, take your sketchbooks and pencil case out"

I feel relieved knowing I had mrs lee for today I knew how much of a kind hearted person she is. Checking my bag in the compartment I always put my sketch book in it was empty. I start to freak out putting the bag on my desk opening the bag fully and emptying everything I have inside.

"Dahee where is your sketchbook?" She questions me

"I think I must've left it in my last lesson" I explained

"Usually we give punishments but since your new I will let you off please don't let this happen again, for today's lesson you will be working on a separate piece of paper that must be in your sketch book"

I nod in response but I couldn't think properly since my sketchbook was like my diary I drew how I felt, my day, my life. Once the lesson was over I went to my last lesson which was dance with mr Kang to see if I left it but nothing everything was empty. As I walk out of the classroom I bumped into Yugyeom

"Dahee what's wrong you seem troubled"

"Yugyeom ah have you seen my sketch book? I had it this morning when I was with you"

"That sketchbook was yours!? Bambam took it a while ago, no wondered why it looked familiar"

Out of all people why him? Why Bambam!