They walk to the door whilst everything seems to be in slow motion. I get back to reality with all of them standing in a line looking at me and clarise.

"we are bang - tan ! nice to meet you!" they bow down.

clarise instructed me to start drawing on jimin as she starts on suga. It was only us two since the others were off on holiday or it wasnt their day.

"You look so different" jimin looks at me

"thanks..anyways why do you need these tattoos? I even had reference pictures"

"its for our new album, dark and wild, look" he shows me his phone with him doing a pose "it's our teaser pictures"

"damn.. Eunae must be lucky since your teasing every girl out their" chuckling at the end

"haha its the other way round im lucky to have her, by the way if you think that's teasing you should see what the noonas said about jungkook" he smirks as I look at him in confusion. He shows me his phone once again and it shows jungkook except it doesn't look like him. He looks completely different.

I stare at the picture thinking to myself

holy shit that's jungkook! he looks so fucking bad ass and the tattoos would just kill them and by them I mean me! I snap out of my own little world drawing on jimins arms making sure each drawing is detailed. I look up to steal a glance of jungkook, however he is busy on his phone.

"dahee you were taken aback werent you?" Jimin looks down smirking at me

"w-what are you talking about?" I start to stutter giving it away

"well first of all, after I showed you the pic your trying your best to concentrate when you're not actually drawing on my arm anymore and I saw you looking at jungkook"

"shut up.." i whisper as I finish up his arm

the next person was jungkook.

"hey.. about earlier.." I cut him off before he says another word

"huh, oh! That, don't worry" everything is becoming awkward which is the thing I hate the most. I stood up to do one tattoo on his collar bone, which is one of the thing i love. I know, it's weird but collarbones are hot.

"you know my feelings for you still havent changed" I look up and see that were eye to eye. I blush and carry on drawing on his collar bone.

"hey dahee why don't you make us some coffee" Clarise suggest. Oh thank god for you Clarise! I escape the awkward situation and go to the kitchen and making some coffee for everyone to stay up. I sip my cup of coffee.

"hey.." the voice made me jump making me drop the coffee to the floor and smashing the cup onto the floor. i turn around to see jungkook than I pick up the ceramic cup. As i did, i manage to cut myself on one of the sharp pieces.

"Aish" I say under my breath.

"are you okay? let me see" jungkook pulls my hand and holds it to see the cut.

"I'm fine" i tell him but he ignores me and brings me to the hospital dragging me by my wrist through the tattoo shop

"ya jungkook where you going?" namjoon asks

"dahee cut her self on a sharp piece of a cup she dropped so I'm bringing her to hospital"

jungkook drops me back into the tattoo shop after we went to the doctors and had it stitched up quickly.

"erm thanks.. you know you didn't have to do that right?" My heart beats quickly

"i care for you, what can I do?" we both chuckle

***

"Aigoo these two love birds" jhope says to the other members observing dahee and jungkook

"I know,so cute, i dont get why they wont confess their feelings?" jimin says smiling