I take a few steps back before my knees become weak, collapsing to the floor. After hearing the thud my knees made on the floor, the bangtan oppas run outside to me "dahee what's wrong? did you confess?" Jin wondered as he helps me up along with the bts members. Standing on my own legs I look down at the floor trying to hold back my tears.

"bangtan oppas, I'm going to be on my way home" walking forward towards the entrance of the building. The bangtan members just look at me with every step I took. Hearing running footsteps towards me, Jungkook holds onto my wrist making me turn to face towards him.

"dahee it's not what it looks li-"

"NO! don't touch me!" releasing his grip onto my wrist, avoiding his eyes.

"dahee" he says trying to hold on to me again but I run, I escape.

***

- Jungkook POV -

Watching as Dahee leaves through the door my heart sinks.

"Jungkook what happened?" Jin hyung asks walking up to me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Well I was getting a drink when suddenly Irene came out of no where and kissed me and Dahee caught us.." I replies looking down at the floor ashamed and scared. scared Im gonna loose her.

"bwo!" they all shout

"don't shout at my kookie!" Irene runs up to me linking our arms together as I shrugs her off

"Irene go home, it's late" I speak in a sharper tone, giving her a glare. Once she leaves the other members start scolding me.

"she was about to confess to you!" Jimin told me as I look at him gob smacked.

I screwed up. I screwed up. shes gone, shes gone...

***

After leaving Big Hit Entertainment, I find myself going to the nearest convenience store, ordering bottles of soju. The cold evening breeze goes past me, around an extra 5 bottles later, slouching over the table with a soju in my hand, I hear a familiar voice.

"tut tut tut why are you drinking?" I look from my table to see Bambam. As I did, I drink more of the soju, finishing the bottle

"ya ya ya! what are you doing!!" bambam attempts to take away the bottle off my hand.

"I'm going crazy!" I say as my eyes start to tear up, " I was going to confess my feeling to Jungkook because I thought my feelings were so sure but no! he was kissing Irene.. and YOU!" Pointing my finger at him, "you're the reason why I'm like this"

"me?" he points at himself in confusion

"you know why? you know why?" messing my hair up in irritation, "because my feeling were messed up with your eyes, you made me reminisce, thinking of us, I was sure to move on but ARGHHHH you had to go back into my life and make me fall for you over and over again " screaming as my head starts getting heavier along with my eyes.

***

The blinding light wakes me up with a massive headache, just like me when I stand up too fast. I sit up and look around me the place wasn't my own,

W-Where the hell am I!?

I looked down at me feeling relieved I had clothes on.

The door knob turns as I go in my defense mode.

"you're awake" I see Bambam smiles with a bruise on his face, walking to the bed I'm in and sitting on the side.