"Bambam, what are you doing here" I ask as he just gives nothing but a smile.

"Happy Birthday Dahee" he hands me a gift. A small box. I open it to find a simple necklace, "I think it would suit what you're wearing" he smiles, "may I?" I nod holding my hair up as he puts the necklace on me, "and can I ask for one more thing?" I furrowed my brows at him, "may I ask for a dance?" He held out his hand as I smile.

He grabs my hand and puts it on his shoulders as he puts his hands on my waist and we slowly dance side to side. The lights of the garden were lit beautifully and we only need the peaceful song nature is giving to us. The sounds of the night is so peaceful. I look up from the awe of the garden to Bambam who was staring back at me. We both slowly move in closer until our lips were only centimeters apart. I pulled away when I hear shouting.

"what are you doing here!?" a familiar voice says, i run inside because this voice. It can't be.
Me and Bambam run inside to see the commotion.

"Please son hear me out" My father begs from my brother

"son? when was I ever your son?" he hides his misty eyes

"Dahee whats happening?" Just as oppa was about to throw a punch, I intruded.

"Dahee, why are you holding me back!?" He asks with fury in his eyes.

"Stop it." Hugging him to hold his anger back.

"Dahee ?? my beautiful daughter.." I turn to see my own dad in his suit and hair to the side.

"daughter? I'm sorry but I don't know you. You must be mistaken" i didn't look at him because my heart would hurt too much, "my brother just drank too much, I apologise" I held my brother down, "let's go"

"it's appa." he replies, I hear his voice shaking. Appa.. I always wondered the day when I could here that again.

"I'm sorry but I don't have a father" Dahee bows politely in her dress, attempting to drag out her brother to calm him down.

"son.." he reaches out to touch Dahee's brother.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME SON! YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME YOUR SON! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN WE HAD TO GO THROUGH!! HOW MUCH WE HAD TO SUFFER WHILE YOUR OFF WITH YOUR NEW FAMILY " he finally exploded in anger.

"stop it" Dahee says firmly but he doesn't listen. She knew it was all true.

"Dahee.. you know how much she suffered? someone her age shouldn't be going through something like this, she was depressed even more so since umma died, she acted cold and distant to the point I felt like I lost my sister.. only now when I see her on TV can I tell that she really is happy. The first time In a long time I saw a smile on her face one that was real and not fake" Everyone gasps, I forgot their even was an audience

"please oppa stop.." I swallow the lump in my throat

"Dad? YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED OUR FATHER! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO WAS SEND US MONEY INSTEAD OF MUM WORKING 3-5 JOBS WITHOUT REST! IF YOU HAD DONE THAT MAYBE SHE WOULD STILL BE WITH US ALIVE!!"

"STOP!" Dahee begins to tear up at the hurtful memories returning to her.

"dahee..." I looks up to see Eunae "dahee.. Is that why you're acting like this? dahee.. I-I didn't know" she looks at me with pity.

"Exactly..you didnt know.. you dont know.. You have no idea how much I want to be mad at you and your family, but I can't do anything. You didn't know.. I should be slapping you, throwing my anger at you because maybe I wouldn't be like this... maybe I would've been happier.. but I can't because you didn't know .." finally the truth is being revealed from me. I averted her eyes and turned towards my 'father'  "you have no idea how much we suffered because you, how much mum suffered, did you know she died because of your stupid act. I would rather have you dead then her, because she did what a parent was supposed to do protect and love their children" more tears began flowing out of her eyes remembering my dear mother "because of you, i couldn't even trust anyone. I locked myself away, afraid I was going to get hurt again and once I opened myself that's exactly what happened! I thought I could trust him but no! did you know i almost died? I was hospitalised for months on. Doing therapy, i was so tired. I wanted to die .. and I cant do anything because you're a good father to Eunae. You cared for her and her family as if they were your own " She stopped. Once again she felt her lungs tightening making it hard to breathe.

"Dahee.. Im sor-"

"Dont. Dont you say it. Because if you really were sorry and if you truly cared for us, you wouldnt have loved someonelse or betrayed us. Im sorry  to everyone you had to witness this  but just continue as if nothing happened and continue to enjoy yourselves." Dahee bows smiling walking away through the doors.

A/N bit of a heavy chapter 👀

Also pls comment, I love reading comments