- Day of the trip -

Over the past couple of weeks me and jungkook and I have gotten closer together. Its so weird, its like I've met him before. I stroll through the school gates with my backpack and hand luggage. The per usual groups split up, talking and gossping about the hottest guys on camp ect. Everyone geared up in their warm autumn clothes some girls even wearing skirts! Scanning through the crowd, I can just tell where Jungkook is; surrounded by the fangirls attempting to take a selca, hug or just to have an interaction with him. Immediately he struggles through the blockade of fangirls and runs up to me to grab my bag as it makes the girls in my class turn around with envy in their eyes.

"It's fine Jungkook" but he doesn't listen.

"Ani, it's okay. I don't want you to hurt your dainty arms" he teases me

"Ya!" Hitting his arm.

"I'm joking!!" He puts his arm around mine, "im sorry ~~" he moves  in front of me walking through the enterance of the coach, stopping near the back in a 2 seater.

"No, it isn't, I cant stand to see a damsel in distress" putting our luggage in the overhead seat. I sit down by the window looking up at Jungkook giving him a weird look whilst others enter to find seats.

"Damsel in distress? what are talking abou-" Before I could finish speaking, Jungkook fell on top of me as someone pushed past him making him fall. Luckily for me he managed to stop our lips, that are a few centimeters apart, from colliding with one another by putting his hand on the window. However our eyes our still locked with each other.

"Okay everyone sit down and put your seatbelts! That includes you Mr Jeon Jungkook" Mr Cha stares at him as I snap out of it.

"Ya. Hurry up and sit down" tugging on his arm, pulling him down. He still seems to be trying to return into reality as he finally takes his seat.

30 minutes into the ride the coach seems to be full of chatters and gossip about me and Jungkook

"I'm sorry.. again" he looks down at his feet as he has one earphone in his left ear.

"Ya. Stop saying sorry, it's making me look bad" looking out the window plugging my earbuds in and closing my eyes.

________

Bambam POV

I check the time on my phone wondering if Dahee is going or not.

"Looks like hyungs waiting for someone!" Yugyeom teases

"What's taking her so long??" I turn around to finally see her with her usual style of a black hoodie and jeans. I was about to walk up to her when jungkook grabs her things and goes inside the coach.

"Wasn't that just Jungkook and... Dahee??" Yugyeom looks at me as my anger rises at the sight of them.

I grab my luggage angrily as I walk in to the coach. Whilst walking past them, I decided to manage to make use of my time and 'accidentally' bump into Jungkook.

"Tsk." I carry to walk down at the very back of the coach.

"OMONA!" Yugyeoms voice is in shock making me turn around to find Jungkook and Dahee being faced to faced from each other. I clench my fists as they still don't break eye contact from each other.

A/N oooooohh  bambam be jealousssss