I scroll down through my emails trying to find replies from the former auditions I've been doing for the past months. Still nothing. I sigh watching the light from the computer beam into my eyes. Suddenly the bell from my computer rings to indicate my emails. It read JYP.

Dear Miss Yoo,

We are JYP entertainment and we've been looking through our online auditions..

Finally I got accepted into one, with my luck it was JYP so i can spend time with my baby BamBam. Yoo Rachel gives an evil smirk much like those typical villains who rub their hands giving an evil laugh straight after.

Today was the day I enroll as a JYP trainee, I say to myself looking up at the building with artists posted across the front. Just a few steps into the building I see bambam with a group of guys having a great time. I cough getting into the character I portray,
"bammie!!" I shout running up to bambam and hugging him tightly, i can tell by is actions he became greatly surprised at my presence but who wouldn't ?
"Yoo Rachel? what are you doing here?" his eyes look at me wide open as I giggle
"I'm part of JYP now and hopefully one day we can debut together under the same company" I smile sweetly, and one day you'll be mine.
"anyways i have to go to practice, bye bammie" I wave turning the corner, if i stay any longer he might push me away then i would have no choice but to bid farewell. pfft. as if! "slowly Yoo Rachel, you need to approach him slowly, get his trust and break them apart" her eyes darkened. quietly she turned the corner to get a glance of him.
"if only you knew how much you mean to me, your the only one that makes me feel this way Bammie." my heart clenches as I pull myself away from him and swallowing the nostalgia that came within me.

***

I finally managed to pull myself up much better than the days before, its been three months since ive stayed at home from the accident and finally i can stand outside. i take a deep breathe inhaling the cold winter breeze.
"Yoo Rachel" I follow the direction the voice came from. I see a tall tanned guy with silm legs, he waves flowers that he picked from the neighbours garden at me.
"I have this for you" he breathes heavily catching his breath from running around.
"Thanks bambam" I giggle at his cuteness.
"Take care of yourself Yoo Rachel, I don't want you to get hurt" he puts his arm around my shoulder making my heart beat. From then on I made up my mind to tell him how I felt.

***

We go to our usual spot on the rooftop sharing our lunch. I fiddle with my thumbs and biting my bottom lip knowing that this would go down one way or another. He could either reject me or accept me and the sad thing is that either way it's going to change our friendship.
"Hey Yoo Rachel, what's wrong?" He gives a deep chuckle
"I- um.." I fiddle with my thumb once more, " I like you, no, I mean I-" he stops me and hugs me.
"Don't worry about it, I feel the same way" his embrace was one of the sweetest thing I could feel but now it's with someone else. That Dahee girl. Clenching my fist. All because of that girl, she will pay.

A/N hello~ finally a part up, sorry for the delays. Anyways I actually finished writing this whole story all published but I re did the parts therefore I'm lowkey strugglinf because I didn't like the story line.