52 : FINALE

I look straight in his eyes reading him. He wants me to say no but he doesn't want me to lie either. I can see that he will just be hurt by me. Its too hard to look at his eyes instead I look down and played with my thumbs. However he stops me and holds my hand.

"Don't hesitate and just tell me" he looks at me once again

"Bambam.. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I guess if you came back and held my hand,hugged me tightly saying you wont leave maybe I wont be like this. I'm .. I'm not willing to loose him even if it mean sacrificing myself. love won't be love with out sacrifices right?" letting a tear drop as he wipes it off my face with his warm hands

"Don't cry, it's fine.. I'm glad we cleared everything up, just ..friends. You suffered long enough with me and I'm.. I'm so stupid to think we can go back but past is the past. Nothing but a memory now." Trying my best to smile at her.

***

Bambam POV

"sir we need to give some medication to her" i nod watching them inject Dahee the medication

"The medication will make her slightly sleepy" I nod giving a smile

"thank you" I bow as the nurses leave the room.

Sitting beside Dahee as she sleeps peacefully I hold her hand.

"It seems like this will be one of the last times I can hold your warm hands like this" raising it up to my cheek. Looking at the side table I see one of her sketchbooks, I carefully place her hand down as i flip through the pages of the sketch book. A few drawings of herself and as I turn the page, a drawing of us two when we were younger. Looking over at Dahee i gave a smile. ripping the drawing of us when we were younger. On the next blank page i wrote a note to her.

"I'm letting you go, don't worry, don't cry and be happy" -bammie^^

closing the sketchbook and placing it back onto the side then kissing her forehead as she sleeps quietly.

"I love you..goodbye" stroking her head as I kiss her once again and a tear falls from my face. The pain of letting her go hits me.

"friends.. urgh.." i tell myself. I go to find jungkook in his bed awake. now is the time to tell him.

"bambam? how is dahee?" he asks worried. His face annoys me but I can't help it's Dahee's choice.

"she suffered too much", i start to speak as he looks at me worried "but she suffered even greater with me, jungkook im telling you now, dahee is yours, you've won her heart but one thing I ask is don't ever hurt her" I regrettably say then walking towards the door.

"bambam.." he says before I place my hand on the handle to open the door "thank you, and I promise I won't and if I do I must be stupid" he chuckles

"damn right you are you will have the most precious thing to me, the most beautiful girl in the world, don't be a fool like me" leaving the room straight away since I seem to be the one in pain.

After practicing with the got7 members I explain to the members about me dahee and Jungkook how I decided to let her go. To let her be happy.

"damn bambam, you really are a real man" JB hyung says

"YA!! what are you doing!? stop acting cool" jackson hyung jokes

"One way or another i will regret everything but if it makes dahee happy i should be happy aswell right .." smiling half heartedly.

lying in bed I let out a deep sigh. i reach into my pocket to find something unfolding it, it was a portrait of dahee. even in drawing form she looks beautiful. I give a bittersweet smile as a tear falls down my cheek.

***

I hope you enjoyed reading this fanfic im going to end it here 😊

New smutfic 'friends with benefits' ft Park Jimin