"now tell me you dont care for me" he stares at me whilst my hands still on his face. i glance down at the floor letting the tears i wanted to hold back for a little longer fall. "dahee" he places his hand under my chin making me look at him. " dont be scared" he reassures me with a hug, naturally my arms wrapped around his waist as i close my eyes to enjoy this short moment in his arms.
"bambam ... " i let out a big breath taking a step back however the tips of my finger tips are still around his waist, " i dont know if i can do this..."
"its different this time round, i promised to myself that i would find you after i debut because it was hard on me too. not a day passed that I regretted leaving you in the rain but when i saw you in the practice studio, how you changed slightly, i know it was because me..i caused your pain and i want to replace that hurt with the amount of years i trained and yearned to taste your lips once more" hearing him explain this, a part of me wants to stop and leave him alone, to tell him that it didn't mean anything.
Am willing to gamble my heart once again? i ask myself.
"Bambam.. I need sometime to think.. what about Rachel when she finds out? She wont think twice to kill me and honestly I'm done with her. Your agency what would they say if they found out? Wouldnt they just tell you to leave me once again?" I finally break my grip of his waist, cross armed I warmed myself up as I feel the chilling wind brush past through the slight gap under the windows. "Lets go back, they might be looking for us" we make our way towards Jinyoung room once again.

The night came by so quickly, we were called to eat dinner outside by the teachers. One by one we leave jinyoung room but bambam holds me back whilst right in front of them everyone ate. "Come with me quickly" he whispers pulling me along to his room. As per usual it was messy, the way he loved having it. Closing the door behind me, he gave me a back hug. "I just wanted to be alone for a little longer" he whispers in my ear making my spine shiver as his voice goes lower. I always wondered how it would feel to be back in his arms, he gave little kisses down my neck.
"Bambam, I cant" I break away from him and I sit on the corner of his bed. "I still love you but-" I get cut off by bambam.
"But what? If you love me then none of that should matter right? " he kneels down to face me holding tightly on my hand.
"I loved you so much it left me hollow with nothing but you and what if you leave and I become hollow once more?"
"I will never leave you. Not now you're in front of me and not now when you're so close to being mine once more" he smiles
Another chance wont hurt  ... right?