43

Breaking the hug I leave going back to the panel. As i did i ran into one of the manager of kcon.

"and you are?"

"im jang dahee" bowing to him

"as if I didn't know the former member of Venus i thought that you weren't going here. However can i ask you to do a favour and do one of the special panels as a guest where you can do a q&a as a former member?"

"erm" i thought In my head what would I do ? theywould be asking why I left however I have people who care for me, that's still supporting me.

"okay.." i smile

"really!? Thank you" he says shaking my hand before going around to check the place one last time.

***

Once i finish teaching the dance classes,I get changed into different clothes wearing a loose kimono that stops halfway down my thigh, a crop top and skinny jeans rolling up the bottom to show my boots. while wearing makeup on my face a red lip and winged eye liner whilst having my hair tied up into a pony tail. During the day I haven't seen any sign of the other Venus members.

"and we welcome miss jang dahee ssi the former member of Venus who is kind enough to do a q&a session"  the MC introduced me to the audience.

"hello miss dahee im a big fan of yours but why did you leave Venus?" A guy asks in the crowd

"well at the time I had to carry on with my studies and most people can balance it out however I can't, not only that but I had some personal problems"

"since you moved to america what has changed? for example was life easier?  what did you do as a job?"

a lot.. A lot has changed...

"well I can't say it was easy nor can I say it was difficult. As for jobs I currently work as a designer" smiling

《flashback》

walking up to the tattoo shop, i ask the person behind the til to do a design that I made and add it on my back down my spine to hide the scar. It was a design which consists of roses,my favorite flower and a key along with leaves and stalks of the flower. As i sit down at the seat and i lift my t-shirt at the back which the tattooist seemed suprised.

"damn, what happened? Uhh If you don't mind me asking?"

"its fine haha, I had a car accident a few years back and well, I want to cover the scar in art" i say as he puts the template on my back. hours of tattooing my spine hurt but it was something I can deal with. I've delt with pain all my life why would this be any different?

"this will hurt like a bitch for a few days or a week considering how well you look after yourself" he replies. Before walking out the door he calls me

"hey kid" the tattooist said "do have a job? If not how would you like to be our new designer?" he asks

***

I decide to see my members, i mean i miss them. I brought flowers earlier along with food. their it is the dressing room with Venus written in black ink. my heart starts beating quickly what if they shout at me? what if they hate me? these types of thoughts enter my mind. I knock on the door with an answer.

"yes? who is it?" the voice sounds like bora unnie i smile as I slowly open the door. peeking slowly before closing the door behind me and look at them. everyone had their mouth wide open looking at me.

"hello unnie..." suddenly minah hugs me, making the first move.

"Dahee ya we missed you!" breaking the hug the others attack me with hugs. I see Eunae unnie in the corner of the room looking at me, trying to avoid me. I break free from the others and walk up to her.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry" letting a tear fall as she hugs me back

"it's okay,I should be the sorry one" she whispers comforting me. We spent the rest of the time reminicing until it was their turn to preform on stage.

"will you be watching?" Eunae asks

"well I wasnt actually but i'll watch from backstage" hugging each of the members bidding them good luck as they go up on stage. I take a deep sigh knowing that I'll be leaving in a few minutes. Going back to the dressing room I leave a letter for the members. Walking outside, i bumped into tall body looking up to see yugyeom.

"dahee?" he looks at me in confusion

"oh hey yugyeom ! damn you've grown!" i tell him scruffing up his hair.

"and you've changed" i hear the other members of got7 walking behind him. They stop and look at me.

"well Yugyeomie times change, people change" still smiling

"damn! dahee is that you?" Jackson says smirking

"yep in the flesh and blood, i was just saying hi to the members you know, long time no see, I see you haven't changed" i say smiling at him

"dahee you look so hot, can I just say that?" jackson compliments me making me blush slightly

"haha good luck on stage guys! see you around" i smile as I start to walk away. I smirk seeing bambam staring in awe

"oh and bambam?" he looks at me "close your mouth flies might go in" laughing.

***

"yo dahee wassup" Steve one of the tattooist ask

"im fine haha just came to drop off some designs" i smile handing him my sketch book

i sit down at the couch they have where the customers usually wait but it's slightly empty since its the weekend.

"hey dahee are you free later tonight theirs this group who needs some fake tattoo but most us are busy so could you fill in? you'll get paid by them and since your living by yourself you could use the money" Steve says smiling at me, he was always kind from the day he met me.

"sure, are they gonna go here to get the fake tattoos done or do I go somewhere else?" i ask

"yeah their dropping by after they do a concert so you might get so sleep cause you'll be up" clarise one of the other tattooist told me. Steve gave me a bunch of pictures to incorporate in the tattoo. I take out my sketch book and pencil to design for a bit.

"so what is this groups name?" i ask out of curiosity while I drink my water

"i think it was something like bts or Bangtan" clarise tells me as I choke on the water coughing violently

"what!? erm i dont think I could do the tattoos" coughing after each word. I drink tea that clarise made so it will calm down the cough,hopefully.

"too bad because I think that's their van outside" i turn around to see the van door sliding open.

fuck..