Arriving to school an hour early, I heard the familiar voice of Jungkook and a girl. I furrowed my brows. I see him and Rachel by the lockers.

"Rachel, it's not my fault that Bambam doesn't like you"

"Well you're gonna care because if I didn't help you then Dahee won't be yours now would she?" She speaks with her snake tongue. I furrowed my brows once more, "or.. will I just tell her everything? That Bambam was right. You and I are acquaintances in breaking them u-" Jungkook interrupts her

"No! She's going through something right now and I don't want to add anymore stress on her" I gasp as tears fell. Bambam was right.

But how!? Or.. why? My eyes start to water

Whilst walking away I bumped into Bambam.

"Dahee, what's wrong?" He looks at me worried

"You were right." I leave the school gate and begin to wander around Seoul for s few hours. Once it was lunch break Jungkook calls me.

"Dahee where are you? I'm worried"

"Jungkook.. Don't worry about me anymore. I'm breaking up with you." I end the call as tears continuously fell. I went to the dorm an hour after class ends to be filled with several stylists.

"Hello dahee we have your dress and we have your makeup sorted" she says smiling as dahee does nothing but stare in confusion

"what is this event?" She looks over at the amount of makeup the set up on the vanity as well as the dress.

"a little ball" she says. They all begin to start dressing up Dahee putting on light makeup and curled her light brown hair; pinning to the side like what she had during the ball at school.

 They all begin to start dressing up Dahee putting on light makeup and curled her light brown hair; pinning to the side like what she had during the ball at school

"where's the other members shouldn't they be getting ready?"

"they've already left"

"what!?" My eyes widen

"you're the last member to get ready but don't worry you're not late, I think the van should be arriving now to pick you up" she smiles as I walk outside to find the car van.

The inside was empty and just manager nim. I must've messed it up this time being late. I walk in to the hall that the event was being held it was pitch black. I must've been so late that I missed the event. Suddenly the light turns on revealing a huge group of people and artist from different entertainments.

"happy birthday!" they all shout. I look up to see bora unnie holding a cake in her hands

"also happy birthday to cube 9 years since we founded this company" Mr Hong the CEO of the company announced. I smile as everyone started singing happy birthday and the cake coming closer. I close my eyes to make a wish.

"Please stop the pain and heal my heart, my soul, my life"

I reopened my eyes to blow the candle. All my members hugged me tightly as I returned it however I made eye contact with Jungkook.

The party was already in full swing but I sit at the table drowning myself in alcohol.

"ya dahee what's the matter you seem down for the past 2 weeks, is it because of your brother? didno they say that he's removing fine?" Eunae unnie asks as a smile bitterly escapes Dahee's lips "it's nothing"

Eunae squeals all of a sudden causing Dahee to turn and see her parents. dad. A rush of anger and hurt rises within Dahee. She controls herself by walking swiftly outside making sure not to get notice. She closes her eyes with the sound of the fountain.

Tap tap tap

Dahee turns around to see ..