Without a word I walked Dahee to the front door of her dorm where Bambam was waiting for her.
"Dahee" he takes a step closer to her but she takes a step back.
"Bambam, I think it's best that you go home" I blocked him from seeing Dahee.
Annoyingly he doesn't listen to me,
"Dahee" I can hear her sniffling behind me, aishh I grit my teeth. I hate hearing her cry or sniffle.
"Bambam just leave, I don't want to talk to you anymore" her voice was nasally and weak from crying. His face softened and hesitated before moving his feet.

I turned around to see Dahee staring at the ground.
"Thank you Jungkook, see you tomorrow" she hugged me briefly before she walked into dorm. Once she disappeared I sigh closing my eyes, don't be stupid jungkook, now is your chance. Don't fuck up.
My conscious keeps me in check.

***

Closing the door behind me I collapse on the floor. I couldn't cry anymore, I had no energy so I just had to stare at the unmade bed and messy floor. You'll be okay Dahee, you'll be okay.

The next day I wake up without the sun even rising. Once again I stare at the comforting darkness before washing my face. Today I have to face him.

I walk to our dance class and luckily for me Jungkook was there. He smiles at me widely as I returned with a fake smile hugging him briefly but his arm still remained around my shoulder as Mr Kang spoke.
"Okay class, today is another pair challenge and it's your responsibility to create a dance"

Immediately as soon as we heard 'pair challenge' me and Jungkook stared at each other smiling.
"What do say? Should we slay everyone?" Jungkook whispers making me laugh.
"Why?" He smiles at me confused.
"I never thought I would hear 'slay' come out of your mouth" I whisper back
"I'm glad I can make you smile" he pulls me closer to him. I gave a faint smile looking at the ground.

***

I hate it. The look she gives Jungkook. I hate how I can't comfort her. I hate how she doesn't know the truth. Once the bell rings I leave the room as quick as I could to stop my heart hurting for her.
"Bammie!!!" Yoo Rachel, that snake comes towards me smiling. Immediately my mood worsened.
"What the fuck do you want now?" Shaking her leech-like figure off my arm.
"Geez Bammie~ you weren't like this yesterday" she gives a devilish smirk. I could practically see the horns coming out of her head.
"What the fuck are you talking about !? Why are you even doing this to me!?"
"Because I love you" she flutters her eyelashes
Tsk. "I can't believe you, love? Love? Are you fucking kidding me Rachel!? This isn't 'love' THIS IS YOUR OBSESSION!"
"Well~ I guess I'm not the only one" I furrow my eyebrow
"What do you mean?" I grimace at her
"I guess that jerk did help" she cackles like a witch.
"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I walk away from that psychopath.

A/N SORREHHH I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING~ but WTAF BTS IS HAVING A COMEBACK!!! 2 Chapters ago I was talking about how BTS is coming back with BS&T like ... BRUH~ IM STILL NOT OVER IT!

Please Like, Comment and Vote the chapter ~

IG : @ eo.nnie