2 weeks, 2 weeks.. I'll get my revenge I'll show everyone I'll show him

"dahee! let's listen to our debut song!" misa unnie suggests bringing me to the studio

I smile as I see all of our members were closer now much like my sisters. Mr Shin suddenly comes in with a wide grin on his face

"our dahee~ you're going to feature in sunmi new music video called frozen in time along with Bambam! It'll be a great opportunity for you to promote!" Everyone screams congratulating me as I look at Eunae with discomfort.

The next morning I wake up at 6 am to travel to the filming set with my manager. The whole crew was still setting up as me and Bambam were being briefed by the director.

"the song is about a girl stuck in time because she is still in love with the guy meaning we're going start with the lovey dove scenes before moving on to the depressing part" the director says with a wide smile on his face

I go to the butterfly garden with my hair neatly braided to the side whilst I wear a hat and cute polka dot dress. A butterfly lands on my finger before it flies away once again. Suddenly Bambam hugs me from behind. I turn around and smile as he does the same and we look into each other's eyes.

"and cut! A few more takes before we move on"

***

The next scene we shot was the moment I found Bambam cheating on me. I'm already waiting in the cafe as I watch as Bambam and the other actress walks into the cafe and smile at each other. Surprisingly my heart did nothing but filled with anger and hurt.

"Now dahee go!" The director shouts.

I take my phone out from my pocket and make an attempt to call Bambam but he just stares at his phone and ignores the call. Once more I called him until he answered.

"where are you?" My voice was sharp

"I'm in an important meeting, I need to go goodbye! I love you!" He hangs up in no time

"Now, Bambam turn around to see her, get up and run to her, grab her wrist before she leaves and pull her into a hug"

For a moment I felt like how we were before the way he made me smile everything in that few moments leading up to the moment reality hit me. I break the hug and stare at him with tears falling down my face.

"great shot! now dahee hit bambam"

I sigh and a another tear falls as I slap him around the face before I leave the shop.

"and scene. well done!" Everyone was clapping as I bowed to the directors, "Bambam you're done, you can go home. You worked hard"

I had one more scene left which was inside a studio setting with a grey room set up along with light acting as the moon.

"Here will be the most crucial scene since this is where we need to see look out the window staring at the moon and reminisce" I nod.

I sat on the chair while wearing a vest and shorts along with an oversized polo open.

I reminded myself about bambam and me letting a tear out while bringing my knees into my chest. Letting one tear fall out of my left eye.

"And CUT! congratulations! you worked hard" the director compliments. I bow down to a my seniors complimenting them on all their hard work.

***

At the end of filming I went straight to cube where the rest of my members were trying our outfits for the broadcasts.

"wahh dahee you look so cute!"

"thanks unnie"

The rest of the night after the outfits we practiced, practice and practiced. While I was grabbing my stuff my phone started to ring I check to see who was calling,

"Kookiedough"

"hello?" I greet him while wondering why he called

"hey are you still practicing?" He asks me while I hear the members in the background

"no i just finished,why?" As i look at my unnies making faces that filled with curiosity

"no reason" he ends the call afterwards.

Dragging ourselves downstairs along we reached the outside of cube to see a black van. The door opens while kookie was holding food in his hands. I look in the van to see the other members aswell.

"suprise!" he smiles then giving me a hug then whispers in my ear "i'm glad you're okay"

"kookie thanks but you didn't have t-" but i couldn't finish my sentence since jungkook sounds more excited than usual

"yes I did since you suprised us we're suprised you" smirking at me showing the food in the bags.

"thanks" accepting the food and holding it in my right hand

"anyways it's night, I think you need to get going" i suggest to him as i look at the stars with the sun almost rising in the horizon

"we should shouldn't we?" he sneakily kisses me quickly on the cheek before walking back into the van.

"bye my dahoney~" he smirks along with his both of our members making high pitch noises of "whoo" and "ahh!!" as he closes the door. Once the van leaves I hold my hand to my cheek.

"omona! jungkook kissed you!!!" my members yelling in my ear

"um l-let's go" i slightly smile without them knowing

A/N OMFG THANKYOU FOR 4K READS ASDFGHJKLWLBSJS