《5 months later》

I sigh walking home by myself. Bambam wasn't there to pick me up. I sigh checking my phone, not even a hello or how are you..

"hey" a voice says, this voice belongs to none other than jungkook

"bye" I say coldly as I walk quicker however he keeps on following me.

"dahee.. let's talk like old times ? you know? friends??"

"I'm sorry Jungkook I'm busy" I explain to him but the truth is seeing you hurts me, feeling like someone is stabbing my heart especially when your eyes meet mine.

"please" he reaches out holding my arm. I look at his hand on my arm than at him. His eyes, the ones I can't seem to stare into for too long. I try to shake him off but he traps hugging me.

"Look i know I'm stupid for not being able to talk to you, it must've hurt you when you saw that, I know how you feel"

"no.. you don't know how I feel" breaking his hug "how I'm feeling right now seeing you. Jungkook if you love me or at least care for me, stay out of my life" I walk away bitterly leaving him.

***

Today, I walk outside under my umbrella taking a walk randomly. As i walk around i look at a puddle and realise my face is more miserable than usual. I go into a nearby cafe to wait for the rain to stop.

"here's your coffee" the waiter handing me on his tray a cup then placing it on my table. i check my emails which was blowing up with offers since we just recently finished the drama and it became a big hit. i sigh once again since bambam hasn't messaged me at least once. What can I say he's an idol and he must be busy. My mind suddenly thinks back to Jungkook. 

'was i too harsh on him? it doesn't seem fair since I gave Bambam a second chance and not someone who's been there for me...'

 I go to my messages and type.

jungkook.. i forgive you..

However I erase it straight away since I couldn't send it..I go to the bookshop after the rain stops to look for something fun to read.

first love never dies..

i pick it up and read the blurb

first love never dies, however,a girl who is torn between two people but who will she choose? her first love or bestfriend?

I skip a few pages to read what the girl does once she finds her feelings out.

"The answer was simple it couldn't be one way or another i hug them both and wait for my heart to beat, when it beats so fast that I could die. when you found that person you should be willing to sacrifice yourself for the person you love"

so the answer is with me.. who makes my heart beat quicker who im willing to sacrifice myself for...

A/N remember to like and comment also I'm in the process of making a new sexual book ( lord forgive me ) 

I wrote this book 3 years ago but I changed the story line this year