The next morning I started off with singing. Getting up the same time as I did yesterday to find my classroom. Luckily she finally found out how to use the map properly. The practice room for singing like all the other classrooms, it looked mesmerising. In the corner of the dull lit practice room was a guitar and a small piano. Scanning around to see if any one was about to enter, I slide the chair from just underneath the piano keys. Lifting the top to reveal a beautiful almost a brand new looking piano. Pressing one key to release a beautiful sound, I adjust the seat and begins to play a beautiful melody. Just like her fingers sliding across the keys, without thinking she begins to sing.

Ailee - how could you do this to me ?

"Andwae andwae ireon ge eodisseo"
"Saranghage hae noko ijewa ireon beobi eodisseo?
Mot hae mot hae nan jeoldae motae
Annyeong geu malmaneun kkeonaejima

___

Jebal jebal nal tteona kajima
Ireoken neol mot bonae jugeodo ireokeneun mot bonae
Mal hae mal hae da anirago
Jebal annyeongira malhajima ~

Playing the last note I open my eyes to face the reality. A deep sigh escapes my lips. Looking back down at her hands on the piano keys before covering them. As she did, the door barged open with Yugyeom and his friends who he introduced briefly.

"Wahh Dahee I felt your pain here!" Pointing at his chest, "you have a beautiful voice and the way you delivered it was perfect, with emotion it made me tear up. I'm Park Jinyoung the CEO of JYP entertainment"

"Umm.. Thanks.." I smile faintly bowing to him

"Dahee since when could you sing like that ?" Bambam stares in shock.

"Bambam what are you talking about!? you should be asking how can you diligently sing with so much emotions" he makes a face as if he's about to take a massive dump.

"Uh..Let's just say it comes from experience" a bitter smile escapes from her mouth.

"You must've been hurt badly" Bambam stares deep into Dahee's eyes almost piercing her with every second he continues to look deeply into her with those big brown eyes she once adored so much.

"Yeah.. I felt like dying" averting her eyes away from him piercing stares.

"No wonder! it was raw emotion that made me cry" the crazy ajusshi exclaimed

"I'm sorry, you all look busy I'll just go back when class actually starts" bowing and grabbing her things making another speedy exit. Outside of the building by the school garden I took a deep breath before letting a tear roll down.

"Ya Jang Dahee what are you doing crying" i tell myself grabbing my sketch book out flipping the pages

February 13 2010

I look at the flower stuck into the book with writing on the side, Bambam gave me a flower I think he might like me! But I'm leaving tomorrow for America.

February 15 2010

Before leaving, me and Bambam talked and I'm his girlfriend! He gave me a bracelet and told me that he is always their for me

I skipped through a bit more

August 29 2011

Bambam broke up with me honey and bammie the end.

August 29 2012

I got accepted to SOPA I can't wait to go!

September 1 2012

I met him.