The flashback begins.

"Why do you hate the rain?" Bambam stares through the glass windows. He watches as each raindrop hits the window and falls down to the floor when too much water builds up.

"Because everything bad happens to me when it rains.."

"Well.. your being stupid, come on!" He grabs my arm and pulls me out in the pouring rain.

"Bambam what are you doing!?" I yell

"See?? Isnt it fun?" He turns around like a windmill smiling. Just like him I followed what he did. For once the rain felt good on my skin. I laughed and played along side by side with bambam. Clumsy me, I slipped on the muddy ground but bambam manages to catch me. Our lips a few centimeters apart, I stare at those plump lips of his as he did mine. Placing his hand on my chin, he leans in and our lips touch. For a split second my heart stops until I melt into the kiss. I broke apart from bambam. He places his hands on my cheeks as the heat from his hands warmed up my ice cold skin.

"I love you Dahee"

"I love you too"

____________

Coming back home to Thailand to meet Bambam, who at this point was my boyfriend. We only talked through Skype and when we talked, one of us gave up our sleep for the other but I guess at the time it was worth it.. we opened the door of the house to be greeted by all our old friends and family although they werent related to us. On the table layed all our favorite dishes, searching the crowd for a paticular face. His face. I was met with his warm embrace, that was for a split second.

"Hey can we talk?"

"Of course" pinching his cheeks laughing at the facial expression he makes but something seems off. Walking all the way to the park where we went when we were younger, swing on the swings side by side I stare at Bambam. He's been quite for a while.

"Hey, whats wrong? You seemed troubled"

"Lets break up" like a dagger piercing through my heart he spat out the words I least wanted to hear for him. I stopped the swing and I stared at him looking down at his shoes.

"Funny joke bammie" I forced a laugh

"No. I mean it. I- lets break up" he stands up from the swings and begins to walk away from me. I run up and hugged him tightly. Tears began to fell.

"Dont leave me, I.. I need you.." he unravels himself from me. Slowly he begins to walk away without a slight hesitation or even to steal a glance. The rain began pouring down like a waterfall and the harsh wind brushes against my face. Nothing but that to comfort me. I remember everything as if it happened yesterday. Everytime the harsh wind cuts past my face I remember feeling empty. Lonely.

Now the present.

The rain still pouring down and im still holding onto Bambam hands. If it were me back then I wouldnt let these hands leave mine. But I guess its inevitable. Its quite cliché. We started in the rain, broke up in the rain and now I meet him again after all these years in the rain. I let go of his hands.

"Dahee..."

"Hajima, stop it. Just.. leave me alone" walking away from him.

The only thing I hate more than the present is the nostalgia of the past.

A/N DOUBLE UPDATEE~