I turned around for one split second and Dahee disappears along with Bambam. I finish playing my song without any mistakes but I can't help wondering where she is. Checking my phone, no signal. I sigh.

"Dahee where are you??"

"Looks like Dahee is too busy seducing my boyfriend, you better tell her straight or else-"

"Shut up Rachel! She's not that kind of person. You're just jealous because bambam can easily fall for her because she's kind and beautiful and you're trash."

"Jeon Jungkook, tut tut tut. Dont tell me I warned you. She's a snake"

The rain came pouting down so heavily, no one could expect it. Everyone moves over to the big center to wait the rain out.

"Jungkook whats wrong?" One of the teacher asks

"I forgot something, I'll be back" Running back to the camp I spot Dahee and Bambam. I was about to charge and take Bambam's grip off her until I heard

"Dahee. What happened earlier.." I stare closely at Dahee's expression.

"What happened earlier. Forget about it."

'What happened earlier?' Making me wonder what actually did happen to cause Dahee like this.

"But that kiss"

"Kiss?" I speak under my breath. They kissed?

"I can feel that you still care for me the way I do for you" Dahee looks as if she's trying her best to hold her tears.

"Dahee don't. Dont fall for him." I tell her quietly but of course she won't hear. My hear feels like it's been stabbed. Out of everyone she couldve kissed why him?

"Bambam, stop it. Please" she begs her.

"Why do you continue to forget everything then!? Dahee you know that I still care for you. You know I didn't want to leave you but I had to"

I let out a deep sigh. Why is this becomin a replay of that first day I saw you?

"BECAUSE IT HURTS!" She finally says it. The words. " everytime.. it just pains my heart. What dont you understand? I tried to forget you because I cared too much. I loved you too much"

I bow my head and stare and the ground. Wet fallen leaves. I sigh beginning to walk away.

"Dahee cant you see? I was hurting too. Ask the members, til now I'm hurting seeing you with Jungkook...it's as if you replaced me with him"
I stopped in my tracks to hear her answer. Surely she didn't ?

"Of course I'm not! you know why? Because Jungkook is nothing like you. I know that he would never hurt me the way you did. He's better than you"

My heart felt relieved.

***

Once Bambam bugged off all that's left is Dahee crying on my shoulder. Why is that you always cry over that guy? Don't you get tired? Dahee... Im here.. You may not get tired but I am. I'm tired of seeing those sad eyes of yours. I know you better than that guy. I know what can make you happy, I know what you love to do when you're sad. I love you more than that guy. I love you more than you'll know.

***

Once i calmed down jungkook breaks away and the warmth of him disappeared "Dahee, just go straight to your room. I'll tell the teachers you weren't feeling well" he begins to walk back to where every one was.
"Jungkook ah" he turns around to face me. Although he doesnt speak, I can tell something was different. Did I worry him too much or did he wait out here in the cold too long?
"Promise me that when you date, you won't hurt them the way he did. Promise me that although your going to debut you'll fight your best and don't give up so easily because it hurts" I wipe my tears threatening to fall from my misty eyes. Jungkook lets out a weak smile and walks back over to me.

"I promise. I won't hurt you." He leans in quickly to give a peck of his soft lips on my head before he leaves. Hearing his foot steps on the old and withered leaves disappearing, my heart still races.