14

Whilst everyone gathers around the campfire for our first night, I sit beside Jungkook. Each person gets a chance to sing or preform, if they want to. Finally, it was Jungkook's turn to sing. He grabs a guitar and begins to pluck the strings. Once he starts singing, flashbacks seems to return.
~ Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again ~
With Jungkook serenading the other girls whilst looking into my eyes, I can't help but turn away. When I do, Bambam catches my attention. I stare down at the ground, rustling my feet through the autumn leaves.

Eventually I stand up and leave the camp fire. Going to the depths of the forests taking in the surrounds of nature someone calls my name.
"Dahee" someone so familiar that I hesistate to turn but I had to. I needed to make sure it was him. I was right.  Bambam with his hands tucked inside his jacket "can we talk?" He speaks with desperation and a little strand of his unstyled hair falls foward.
"About what ?" I grew anxious at him.
"Us" my heart felt like it was being clench between someone's fists. Us?
I let out a little laugh, "why do you keep bringing back those days? It's over bambam. You. Me." I turn back around to face the view of fallen leaves.
"No dahee" he pulls me back round and wraps his arms around me, "it's not over to me." I stay frozen. His arms touching me sends a tingle down my spine and butterflies to mover around rapidly. Little drizzle of rain began to fall down through the tall tree branches.
"Bambam, we need to go back. It's starting to rain" I move myself away from him and begin walking. Hidden beneath the leaves were small roots. I slip on the mud and trip over the snaking roots all around the forest bed.
"Dahee!" Bambam tries to bring me back up but I ended up on the ground holding onto him. Our lips planted but even in that split second.. I melt, applying a sweet surrender. The rain began falling even more but unlike before it was warm on my cool skin. We break apart from each other to meet eye to eye.
"Dahee.." he breaks the sickening silence between us.
"Bambam lets go, the sun is almost gone" pushing him away from me.

***

Just as we arrived on camp Bambam holds my arm to face him once again.
"Dahee. What happened earlier.." I examine his face.
"What happened earlier. Forget about it."  I remove his soft fingers away from me.
"But that kiss, I can feel that you still care for me, the way I do for you" His eyes softens.
"Bambam, stop it. Please" I stare at him with misty eyes.
"Why do you continue to forget everything then!? Dahee you know that I still care for you. You know I didn't want to leave you but I had to"
I couldn't hold it in. The tears began to fall.
"BECAUSE IT HURTS!" I stare straight into his eyes, " everytime.. it just pains my heart. What dont you understand? I tried to forget you because I cared too much. I loved you too much" I gaze down at the ground to focus my vision.
"Dahee cant you see? I was hurting too. Ask the members, til now I'm hurting seeing you with Jungkook...it's as if you replaced me with him"
"Of course I'm not, you know why? Because Jungkook is nothing like you," I speak through my teeth out of anger, "I know that he would never hurt me the way you did. He's better than you"
"Bambam" Jungkook emerges from nowhere, "Yugyeom was looking for you earlier, it seemed urgent" with that Bambam rushes off in a flash. My chest begins to tighten, just as I was about to fall to my knees Jungkook catches me.
"Dahee, stop crying" he hugs me making me feel secure. I couldn't reply to him because all that came out was tears, "I'm here now, don't cry anymore" he comforts me with all his heart, "I promise I won't leave you. I won't hurt you. I won't make you cry like he did"

A/N sorry for not updating (/\) but thank you for waiting~