It's been a few weeks already but what Rachel said still fucks with my mind. What does she mean? "I'm not the only one" it doesn't seem as if she was about to break out into a Sam smith song. I roam around the halls until I found my answer right in front of my eyes.
"Jungkook" immediately the anger rises from within me and I rush up to push him against the locker, "it was you wasn't it!?"
"What are you talking about?" He struggles
"You're the one that helped Rachel!" Suddenly Dahee shouted, "Jungkook!" She starts running up to us. Jungkook pushes me off.
"What kinda of nonsense are you saying" he rubs his neck.
"Jungkook are you okay?" Eunmi runs to him,"Bambam what the hell are you doing !?"
"Just say it Jungkook!" I shout once again,
"I don't know what the hell you're talking about"
"Shut up I know it was you" I attempt to punch him but Dahee stops me and pulls Jungkook away.

***

We stop by the lockers after I caught Bambam raging out at Jungkook.
"Jungkook are you okay?" I looked at him worriedly
"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry" he smiles brightly, "what do you want to do after school? I don't have practice"
"Hmm... are you gonna pay?" I ask, he nods, I smirk, "thennnnn, how about barbecue beef?"
"Call"

Jungkook pushes the door of the restaurant open for me unleashing the smell of the cooked beef and the sound of the sizzling meat. We sit down, waiting for our meat to be done. watching it sizzle smelling almost tasting it into my mouth. I lick my lips imagining the taste but it got interrupted by jungkook sipping his drink.

"jungkook ah slow down you might have no space to eat!" i tell him, I pause myself "actually no, just keep drinking, more meat for me" I chuckle

"ani im fine" smiling at me as I look back at the meat

"I think this one Is done" jungkook takes one piece of the meat almost eating it but I managed to stop him

"w-wait jungkook! can I have a bit?" smiling
looking at his face he is thinking whether to give it to me or not

he sighs "fine just because your special" i open my mouth as he feeds me the meat

"thank you jungkook love you" savouring the taste

"I need to go to the bathroom" he says shyly

"told you if you drank to much you would need to!" chuckling as he ran to the bathroom.

***

After dance practise for our new album called A, JB hyung said that he will treat us for lunch in a new barbecue place. Walking into the restaurant, the ajumma who runs the place led us to a table. Once we sat down jackson told us to look behind which we did. only to see dahee and jungkook together with jungkook feeding her meat. honestly it broke my heart seeing her with another guy, but what can I do.. she's no longer mine..

A/N you can tell how old this fanfic is bc when I started writing this A was being released, I actually completed this but I didn't like the story line so I re-wrote + altered it ^^