"You dont have to be sorry" you cant help it. I stare at that bruise before he realised what I was looking at. "This is nothing, you dont have to worry about it. Just stay beside me and smile" I sigh at his words. I place my head in the crook of his neck and continue to splash my feet in the water.
"Jungkook ah" he looks down at me, "everything will turn our alright wouldnt it?" I ask doubting what I said earlier.
"Im sure it will, as long as we're together" he wraps his arm around my shoulder covering me in his embrace. Eventually we make our way back to camp where everyone is lively and awake with joy. Again we gathered around to see what tasks we would be doing today. Jungkook sits beside me, just as he had done at the lake except I gave slight distance from him. I glance across from me to find Rachel attached to Bambam like an annoying leech. It just so happens bambam glances back at me and a bruise at the side of his face was seen. I turn to Jungkook who moves closer to me putting his arm around me once again.
"Jungkook ah" he looks down at me once more, I lightly touch his bruise yet he didnt flinch. "Did Bambam do this to you?" Jungkook lets out a little laugh bringing his free hand up to his face to cover mine. His hands were big and warm.
"Nothing serious happened, you dont need to worry who did what or why" I look down and bit my lip. But all those things make me worry even more.
"Okay class you will be split up into groups in which you would have to create a music video for one of the orginal songs I that you composed to be shown when we get back to class. You have 3 days."
"Whoo" everyone cheers. He went one by one of the groups until it was my turn.
"Dahee,Yura, Jinyoung and Bambam" out of all the chances of not being with him. I leave Jungkook and move over to where my group was.
"Do guy want to go get your songs then to my room so we know which song to pick??" Jinyoung suggested as everyone nodded in agreement. Opening the door to my room I search for my laptop, opening up the recent arrangements I added a couple of days back. I make my way to Jinyoung's crib making me slightly nervous that on the other side, me and Bambam will face each other.
"Hey Dahee,you got your songs?" He smiled cutely. I never actually talked to him until today yet he seemed easy going.
"Uh yeah, where should I put my laptop?" Scanning his room its cleaner than I thought a boys room would look like or it might have just been bambam roomlike the time I went over and surprise- my train of thought was moving away from what I wanted to. I cant think about him. I shouldnt.
"Just place your laptop and you on the bed whilst we wait for everyone" he sits on the empty space by the side table to continue creating different beats on his platform.
"Nice beat you got going on, new song or just messing around?" I ask relieving the slight awkward air rising.
"Well you could say a bit of both, I tend to mess around with beats and I eventually create a new song from that" he chuckles, "mind if I have a preview of yours?" He ask as I gladly let him.
"I dont really write and compose songs so its not perfect but-" a know on the door was heard.
"Oh good! Now we can all hear it" he opens the door to reveal a battered Bambam and a typical ulzzang, Yura with her long black hair flowing down to almost her waist. I make eye contact with bambam. The air didnt become awkward but the sickening silence I has with him returned and I cant seem to avert my eyes.