Slowly opening my eyes to feel a heavy weight on my shoulders turning to my side, Jungkook with his eyes closed listening to music and his jaw dropping down to show his little cute bunny teeth.
"Aigoo Is he sleeping or what?" I think to myself but I continue to remain silent for the remaining time we have on the coach since he was quite when I was sleeping on his shoulders. I should be respectful even though this is unusual. I change my focus to the window to find nothing but the colour green mixing in with the blue sky. Jungkook's head keeps bobbing up and down lifting pressure from my shoulders but adding so much more after, aish! The coach is quieter than before, the others must've used all their energy on talking.
"Ya!" I recieve a text message from yugyeom. Turning my head to look between the gap of the seat to catch a glimpse of yugyeom holding his phone in his hand waving to me.
I raise an eyebrow at him "What?" I reply
"Is it good? Sleeping on his shoulder!? You seem like your already a couple and dating"
"Yes actually, I slept well thank you for your concern"
"Aish! Ya!" He sends an angry emoji along with it
"Yugyeom! Calm down! Your jealousy seems to be showing through ^^"
"I'm not jealous, im concerned"
"Aigooo thanks for your concern sunbae!" I write it in a sarcastic way but I wonder if thats how he will read it.
"Aishh ya!" yep, he read that sarcastically. I laugh mentally seeing how worked up he got, " Once we get off let's talk!"
"Maybe I don't want to"

***

As we near the place where we're going to stay for a week, a wooden cabin the the forest.
"Kids wake up the people next to you if their sleeping and the ones around you!" Mr Cha with his curly hair being covered by the bucket hat and his unusual attire of jean shorts and a horrible murky green jumper tells everyone.
"Jungkook" I shrug my shoulders making his head go up then fall, but he still doesn't wake up "Jungkook" Hitting his face lightly but still no response, "ya Jungkook ah" slapping his face.
"Aish ya that hurt!" He yells rubbing his cheeks laughing but grabbing the attention of his fan girls who shoot pathetic glares to scare me.
"Whatever, you wouldn't wake up when I asked nicely so.." i cross my arms staring back outside at the entrance, cabins scattered here and there. a chilly wind seems to control the trees moving them side to side. to the far right a big building where the main center would be if it were to rain and we would need to meet with the teachers, inside they had a clinic, a mini hospital for those who may get injured or sick during our one week stay.
"Bambam ah~" I divert my attention to Bambam, Rachel pouts poking his cheeks. A flashback comes into my head.
"Bammie, wake up" I touch his face in the morning sun in his bed. He stretches his arm sounding like a baby dinosaur making cute sounds before opening his eyes.
"Good morning DaHoney" he would always call me dahoney because i had a fairly sweet character compared to now and he would always be my cutie bammie. I don't know, those nicknames makes me sick. There too much but i never hated them. I smile absentmindedly aish! erase! erase! I catch myself falling into that sweet nostalgia and i hate myself for always doing this. I always end up in pain seeing how we are now. sweet lovers to strangers, although I admit i pushed him further away from me because i know myself. i know if he lingers around me longer than our memories than I'm bound to fall once more. some could say i haven't mastered the art of letting people go. not now, not yet.. ew, aish erase, erase, ERASEEE!