Arriving home from a long day, I relax by taking a nice long bath. The next day I wake up to go to the shop along with new designs. I sit down on the couch drawing as I was thinking.

since bts would be tired should I visit them or wait. what am i thinking!?

I scream quietly in irritation

"aish jeon jungkook!! you keep shaking me up!" i say in korean standing up then leaving the shop "aish! clarise, I'll be back later" Igo to the nearest ice cream shop and find a seat thinking once again. I put my head on the table staring at my ice cream in the cup slowly melting.

sigh..

"unnie!!!" a girl shoused I turn around to see my niece Angela, she sits next to me and looks at me.

"hello baby, what are you doing here?" hugging her. I meet my brother along with his wife who is 8 months pregnant

"unnie im not a baby anymore im 7!" she explains

"really? but you're still a baby"laughing pinching her cheeks

"let's go unnie! I have something to show you" i look at my brother and he smiles

"erm but i think your going with your family" i explain to her trying to avoid it

"appa! can i stay with unnie for the whole day please!" she looks at my brother with puppy eyes

"okay" he replies then Angela quickly drags me out before I even had a say

***

she brought me to the park so i could go on the new playground and play with her since I don't see her often. I see Angela looking to the far distance

"Aigoo, is my baby having a crush?" she has a slight fit because of my teasing. Looking closely they seem familiar.

my eyes widen as I see closely who it is, they start walking closer to us

"Angela come here, let's go somewhere else they're busy filming something and we might interrupt" dragging her along as she tries to pull me back.

"hey dahee where you going?" blocking me in my tracks. I look at Angela, "Angela play on the swings or slide okay? don't go to far" as she let's go i look at him

"my, my dear dahee you seem well" stroking my cheek slightly

"tsk just tell me what you want Jay" I roll my eyes at him.

"you know how humiliating it was for me when you broke up with me in front of the people in school, I'm just here to repay??" he chuckles

"what are you talking about?" I furrow my eye brows

"let's take a walk down memory lane" walking behind me and holding a Swiss army knife, "start walking" he commands.

***

walking to the park to film our reality TV show i see a girl playing by herself so i decide to say hi.

"hey kid what are you doing by your self?" i ask

"im waiting for my unnie well auntie to finish talking to her friend" she points into the distance where I see dahee along with a guy. He suddenly drags her holding what seems to be a knife behind her.

***

"if you don't start walking i will go up to that little girl and-"

"don't, she has nothing to do with this" I sigh.

i start walking slowly until we were slightly far away we go near the big tree where he sets the knife down in his pocket. At that moment I try to escape but he holds me back.

"how dare you try to escape, you're mine dahee only mine" he pins me to the tree and starts kissing my neck as I struggle.

"you know what I love about you dahee is that your a fighter,fierce" he smirks

Quickly someone punches jay making him turn around and letting go off me. I see Bambam fighting with him. out of no where their was blood, Jay runs away dropping the knife. I run up to bambam and check his condition.

"BAMBAM !! you need to stay with me okay don't close your eyes"

"im glad you've forgiven me" he smiles weakly slowly closes his eyes as the sirens of the ambulance is heard.